10 style lessons from Giorgio Armani
These recommendations obviously will not be superfluous!
1. Being elegant does not mean striking the eye, it means crashing into memory.
2. The difference between style and fashion in quality.
3. A cheap pair of shoes - a bad economy. Do not save on the main thing: shoes are the basis of your wardrobe.
4. Looking sexy is a matter of confidence. It is a state of mind as much as a body condition.
5. I am glad that nowadays there is a desire to be elegant. Elegance is the key to a look that is not subject to time, to the fact that it will never go out of fashion, with which you will never go out of fashion. I explain my success by the fidelity of this philosophy. For me, style is more important than short-lived fashion trends.
6. Do not be too zealous when choosing clothes: the most stylish people look as if they are not making any effort to their own appearance. In the end, style comes down to self-expression, and I don’t think that at least something can look really terrible on a person who is sincere with himself.
7Black and dark blue are slimmer than other colors. Adhering to this color scheme, you can afford to experiment with shapes and textures.
8. The value of accessories is growing today, so invest in shoes, belts, bags, ties and the like. Then you can update your outfit again and again. Remember the colors you wear and buy matching accessories. At the same time, remember that with gray you can wear both black and brown. A watch is one of the most important things you buy, a watch says a lot about a person.
9. Choose fabrics of neutral colors, without bright patterns - they will serve you longer (in terms of fashion).
10. Carefully selected fragrance can be your hallmark. This is the first thing that people feel when you enter the room and the last thing that disappears when you leave.