According to this recipe, cutlets are especially lush and juicy.
Splendor and juiciness - not a complete list of the qualities of these burgers. The basis is taken chicken minced, known for its low fat content and high content of easily digestible protein. Adding oatmeal to the cutlets not only improves the consistency and taste, but also makes the dish more useful! Perhaps, these arguments are enough to at least once try to cook such mouth-watering cutlets.
For the cutlets you will need:
- chicken mince - about 500 gr;
- large onions - 1 pc;
- instant oatmeal - half a cup;
- chicken egg - 1 pc;
- garlic - 2 cloves (can be replaced with garlic powder);
- milk - half a cup;
- salt and spices - to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying.
The recipe for genius is simple:
- Combine the oatmeal, milk, egg in one container, mix thoroughly and leave for half an hour, so that the flakes swell and soften.
- To the mince in the meantime, add finely chopped garlic and onions. Do not forget about salt and spices.
- Put all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly with your hands, leave for 10 minutes.
- Fry the patties in vegetable oil, as usual, on low heat. As a result, you get soft and lush chops. The secret of their pomp is in flakes previously soaked in milk.
If you additionally want to make a crust, roll them in a mixture of ground crackers and finely chopped peanuts (or other nuts, to taste).
Rather, take the sample, because these chops quickly snapped up all the members of the family!