Composition “Candy Flowers Basket”
Flowers were always a pleasant gift for a woman for any occasion. But it is a pity when the moment comes that the beautiful and fragrant flowers fade. And it turns out that we are throwing away a gift that was presented to us with a soul. I offer you a master class for a bouquet of sweets. This is a wonderful gift not only for a beloved woman, but also for mother, aunt, teacher, boss, colleague and so on. Firstly, what is done by hand is always more pleasant, because in each such work the soul and individual approach is invested. Secondly, sweets from buds can be carefully removed, and the composition will remain to please its owner until the end of life. Materials needed:
- basket, - sweets - skewers, - glue gun, - 2 sticks of silicone glue - corrugated paper 3 colors (one of them necessarily green); - smalla piece of foam plastic, - 2 identical bows, - beads, - sisal, - artificial greens. Step-by-step instruction for making a composition «Basket with flowers from sweets» 1. We take corrugated paper in two different colors. I have this light and dark purple color, we will use them for the manufacture of buds. Since my bouquet will have 19 flowers, I took 10 purple and 9 dark purple stripes for blanks. They should be approximately 5-6 cm wide and the full length of the roll itself.
2. We divide each strip into 3 equal parts. To speed up the process, you can fold several strips of corrugation at once and cut it.
3. We measure approximately one third of the cut strip and twist it in the opposite direction by 360 degrees.
Here’s what should happen:
These are the preparations you should have for flowers - tulips.
4. Next, take a con We put glue on one side of the ends.
5. We connect the ends with the base of the candy so that the tails do not stick out.
6. On the other side of the tails we also apply glue and fix a skew in the middle.
7. Form a bud. To do this, take a petal and insert a candy into it.
8.The ends of the petal are smeared with glue and wrapped around the skewers, while pressing the corrugation with your fingers for tight fixation.
In the same way, glue two more petals. Keep the same distance between them.
9. Next, take the corrugation in green and cut 19 strips (because 19 colors) approximately 20 cm long.
10. We cut 8-10 strips of 5-6 cm wide from the green corrugations.
11. We form the leaves of tulips.To do this, repeat the manipulation of the manufacture of buds.
12. Starting from the base of the bud, glue the green strip of corrugations to create the appearance of a small stalk.
13. Glue the leaves of tulips to some colors (you can also to each).
14. We take about 20 skewers and break them in half.
15. We cut off ribbons approximately 18-20 cm long. We will need about 10 pieces of thin tape and the same number of wide ones.
16. Fold the tape in half and glue the ends to the skewers.
17. We measure out the corrugation for the basket so that its ends hang down a little.
18. Cut the foam with a size suitable for the basket diameter and fix it with glue.
19. We put the flowers in polystyrene so that the distance between them is the same. We also insert skewers with ribbons.
20. We take a sprig of artificial greenery and glue it to a skewer.
21.We put the greens in the middle of the bouquet.
22. In order to fill the empty places in the basket, I used sisal green.
21. For the design of the basket handles, I took a thin ribbon. Fixed at the base of the handle and in the form of a spiral brought to the end.
22. To arrange the sides of the basket, you can use 2 identical bows. You can make them yourself, but I used the already prepared bows.
So bows decorate the sides of our composition.
The composition "Basket with flowers from sweets" is ready! In fact, everything is very simple and easy. The main thing is to invest in your work a piece of your soul and mood. Manual work is good because its result is always unexpected, as during work there are always a lot of ideas.