Bracelet from a dense thread and beads: a master class with a photo
A fashionable dial-up hand-made bracelet made of many layers of dense thread, piled with pendants and beads, is great for any occasion. It can be made up of those parts that you like, and in any color scheme.
You will need:
- round pliers;
- thick thick thread (for example, natural braid, as in the photo);
- large connecting ring (12 mm. in diameter);
- 21 beads - in this version pearls are used, but you can take any. It will be great if the beads are of different size and shape (in the case of pearls this, moreover, will look more natural). It will not be worse to use no beads at all, but pendants - then you will not need pins, because pendants already have loops. Only the pendants should be no larger than the beads would be.
A pleasant variety will add one or two suspension, for example, reflecting important or important things for you (camera, bird, some animal) added to the general "background" of beads.
- 21 small connecting ring of the desired shade (silver in our version);
- 21 pins;
- 5 curved tubes for jewelry of the same color as the rings. Best of all, if their length is about 3.5 cm, and the diameter should be such that the main thread, 3-4 times folded freely, passes through it.
- small carbine;
- Blank-workpiece, on which you will wind the layers of the thread. It can be made from a bag filled with newspapers.
Determine the size of the bracelet.
1. Fold the thread in half and then in four.
2. Thread the threads through the straw. Twist them in place of the fold, so that they freely pass into the tube.
3. Put a large ring on the thread.
4. Try on the bracelet on the hand, passing the second part of the thread through the ring. How, in your opinion, should it become - more dense or very freely falling onto a brush? Select one of the options.
5. Thread the carabiner into the main loop and hook it onto the ring at the level of the thread length you chose.
6. Put the construction on the disc.
Start making a bracelet yourself.
1. You already have four threads threaded through one tube. You need to make the bracelet wider. Take the remainder of the thread (sewing was folded four times, so that this residue looks like a bundle of four threads, only very long) and bring it to the front of the blank.
2Put on a small ring - one, two or three - and then thread the threads through the carbine ring, wrapping it around it and returning again to the "front" side of the pig. Put on the rings again, then thread the thread through the large ring and return as well. Use all the rings and all the tubes in the combination that you want, but do not forget to leave the last “passage” of the thread for the knots.
1. You got a bracelet, but you need to fix the threads near the ring and the carabiner so that they do not disperse too much.
2. Before the last “passage” of the thread, tie it around the entire thick bundle attached to the ring. You can make some figured marine knot, and you can use a regular one, but then tie it twice for reliability.
3. Transfer the thread to the carabiner, decorating it with the last ringlets or a tube, and also tie it on the other side.
Add the beads.
1. String beads on pins.
2. Using round pliers and nippers, make small loops from the pins close to the beads, and cut off the excess.
3. Fix the beads on the rings using these loops in random order.Press the loops firmly with round pliers, making sure that there are no sticking pieces of wire from the pins - they can scratch your hand. Check everything again.
The bracelet is ready! Remove it from the workpiece and put it on your hand.