Homemade pizza: cooking a real masterpiece
Probably, it is difficult to find a person who does not like to eat tasty and satisfying food, and pizza is one of those dishes that makes this possible without studying complicated recipes and buying expensive products.
Of course, there are a great many options and recipes for cooking this wonderful dish and, probably, every day they become more and more, this, in fact, pizza stands out among the other famous dishes.
It is believed that the birthplace of this tasty and beloved by many dishes is Italy, but some experts say that the first to invent the use of bread as a kind of "plate" were the ancient Greeks.
The modern version of pizza, which we used to see in the windows of restaurants, invented in Naples about 200 years ago. Since then, it is difficult to find a country or even a small town in which this wonderful Italian invention would not be loved and prepared.
Like any other dish,Pizza has its own secrets and cooking features, which are important to consider in order to get exactly what world standards mean on a plate.
By the way, in Italy they are very jealous of the process of cooking pizza, guarding and conveying the traditions of the process, which distinguish real Italian pizza.
According to Italian experts, pizza should not contain mayonnaise and some fatty sorts of cheese in its filling, the dough layer must be very thin, and it is important that it be rolled manually, and not with a rolling pin or other devices.
All the deviations from the rules, Italian chefs ignore, refusing to call such dishes Italian pizza, in support of their words, they even issued a law that defines its standards.
But we do not live in Italy, we are free to cook as our soul and desire dictates: you can try dozens of samples to find an option for “your” pizza, which will differ significantly in taste and content. This is the beauty of cooking at home: you can fully manage any ingredients, thick dough and baking degree.
Many housewives are interested in the question of how to make delicious homemade pizza, because you want it to turn out just as good as those prepared in cafes and restaurants of the city! It turns out that there is nothing complicated in this, having learned a few secrets and general cooking patterns, you will quickly master the basic skill of cooking such “flat cakes” with filling.
Secrets and tips for making delicious pizza
- One of the main and important components in such a dish is, naturally, dough. Italian masters advise for its kneading to use fine flour and olive oil, also yeast, sugar, salt, water and milk should be included there. Knead the dough only by hand for at least 15 minutes, then it is covered with a wool cloth and sent to a warm place to infuse. By the way, in recent years, a fairly widespread distribution among our hostesses has received a recipe that allows you to cook pizza at home without yeast. Convenience is that this option is quickly prepared and also produces quite a tasty result.
- Such baking will turn out really tasty, fragrant, also useful, only if you use only fresh and high-quality ingredients. Stacked tomatoes and cheese lying in the fridge are not the best friends of tasty pizza.
- Watch the number of ingredients, the principle “the more, the better”, in this case does not work, usually the whole products are laid out in one row, not counting the level of cheese and sauce. If you are cooking a pizza with sausage, then there is hardly a whole list of mushrooms, shrimps, smoked meat and cheese. Choose a few, the most combined ingredients, then you can enjoy every component of your dish in full.
- The best and suitable cheese for baking such a dish is the real Parmigiano Reggiano. It belongs to hard sorts of cheese, and if it is grated on a grater and then baked, it turns into the most durable and viscous tasty cheese crust.
- For pizza, you can use special spices and prepare a special sauce, which will give a special flavor notes to your final product.
- When preparing ingredients for filling, it is important to drain excess liquid that accumulates when cutting food. If this is not done, the pizza can get “wet”, unbaked inside.
Margarita Pizza Recipe
One of the most famous variations of the famous dish, which got its name in honor of the Italian Queen Margherita.
For the test:
- flour - 400 g;
- olive oil - 6-8 st. spoons;
- yeast - 20 g;
- water, salt.
- tomatoes - 350 g;
- basil - a few leaves;
- mozzarella cheese - 300 g;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. spoons;
First, knead the dough. For this, sift flour, dilute yeast with a couple of tablespoons of warm water, add oil and salt. It should be not sticky, sticky and soft dough. Now we continue to vigorously knead it for 15-20 minutes to make it soft and resilient. We form it in a bowl, sprinkle with flour, cover with a cloth and send it to a warm place, where it should grow approximately twice.
When you see that the dough has come, you can get it and roll it into a sheet with a thickness of no more than 0.5 cm. What you want to give it a shape — round or square — is yours, it should not be in perfect proportions.
Now lay out our layer on a baking sheet (you can not rub it with oil if you drench the bottom of the layer with flour). We make a fork with small punctures in the dough so that during baking it does not start "bubbling". Now the baking sheet can be sent to the preheated oven to 220 ° for 10 minutes, then do not forget to remove it.
At this time, you can do the preparation of the filling: scald tomatoes and clean them from the skin, cut them into rings.We also chop the mozzarella, spread the prepared tomatoes and cheese on the dough. Top the cheese lightly watered with oil, seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper, add chopped garlic.
We send the prepared dish in the oven for 10 minutes, and before serving decorate the pizza with basil. It turns out very tasty dish, but the trouble is, to make it, it will take a lot of time. And if you need to eat here and now, then you can make a quick pizza at home: the time of execution is 10 minutes, and the main tool is a frying pan.
Pizza in 10 minutes
- eggs - 2 pcs .;
- sour cream - 4 tbsp. spoons;
- mayonnaise - 4 tbsp. spoons;
- flour - 8 tbsp. spoons;
- soda - 0.5 tsp;
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- sausage - 100 g;
- tomato - 1 pc .;
- ketchup, mayonnaise, salt.
Prepare the dough: mix sour cream, eggs, mayonnaise and soda. Thoroughly mix, add flour, should make enough liquid dough, reminiscent of sour cream. Next, prepare the filling: rub cheese, cut tomatoes into slices, straw sausage. Pour the dough into the pan, pre-lubricating it with sunflower oil, drip ketchup from above and add the filling, spices.
From above we draw a mesh from mayonnaise, we spread grated cheese.Now we send the pan on the stove, immediately covered with a lid. The fire must be set to the smallest, the pizza will be ready when all the cheese has melted, and the bottom of the dough hardens and is browned.