How to become poor?
All people in one way or another seek wealth or at least security. If for some unknown reason you want the opposite, learn from this article how to become poor.
Methods of how to grow poor
It is worth noting that to become poor is very simple. There are several ways to do this:
- property sale. You can sell all your belongings and spend money on entertainment and travel.
- casino game It is also a very good way to spend a decent amount of money, especially if you are not lucky in life. Very often, gamers leave not only money in a casino, but also cars, apartments and even their own business.
- mindless waste of money. If you spend the money thoughtlessly (more than you can afford), applying for loans and replenishing your debt trap, you will very soon find yourself at the bottom.
- instant benefit. In order to remain poor, you need to think about instant profit, and not about what can wait for you ahead. Live now and do not think about tomorrow.
- donations.You can give money to charity centers and boarding schools for children.
- firing Get away from work or pick up the option with a small salary.
Advantages and disadvantages
If we talk about the advantages of a poor person, then it is possible to single out the impossibility of losing something, since he has nothing. Also, do not forget about the motivation that drives a poor man in pursuit of a good life: he does not stop, but goes ahead.
In addition, it is a small tax that you pay to the state, as well as those benefits offered to you by the state to keep you and your family afloat.
Among the shortcomings, there is an insufficient number of opportunities to carry out your ideas and desires, the acquisition of only those things that you can afford, starvation and, as a result, health problems.
Help the poor
If you want to receive assistance from the state and apply for any allowances, then you need to “become poor” and make it so that your income is below the subsistence minimum.