How to change skin color?
A person's desire for change knows no bounds. Someone is limited to changing the color of hair, others are not satisfied with the nature-given skin tone. How can it be changed?
How to become dark
- For the coloring of the skin in the body meets the enzyme melanin. Its production is enhanced by ultraviolet radiation. Therefore, the easiest way to make your skin darker is to tan. But doctors warn of its insecurity and the possibility of developing skin cancer. It is necessary to limit the time of tanning and use sunscreen.
- And how to change the skin color to those who do not like to roast under the scorching rays? For them, invented special cosmetics - tanning, rapidly changing skin tone. Before applying it is better to make a peeling, so that the cream lays down evenly.
- A popular folk remedy is rubbing the skin with strong tea.
- The most useful (and delicious!) Method is the use of brightly colored vegetables and fruits (carrots, mangoes, oranges, tomatoes, sweet peppers). They contain carotenoids - natural dyes.
- Recently, there was evidence that scientists have learned to influence the production of melanin. Experiments are being conducted only on animals so far, but the results are impressive: red mice become almost black!
Who is the whiter in the world ...
But many people think that white skin looks more attractive. This is especially true for women with freckles and age spots. How to change skin color to make it lighter?
- It is necessary to be protected from the sun using creams with a high degree of protection.
- Apply skin whitening cosmetics. Their action is determined by the presence of substances such as hydroquinone, zinc, arbutin, licorice extract, hydrogen peroxide.
- In beauty salons, skin polishing is done, after which a depigmenting agent is applied.
- Of the traditional bleaching products, the most common are lemon and cucumber juice.
- The most radical is the surgical method, when the color changes through skin grafting.
We talked about different ways to change the color of the skin. But to use them or not - you decide.