How to change wallpaper in Windows 7?
The new system from Microsoft, Windows 7 or simply Seven, pleases the eye with its beauty. Here we have both translucent window frames, aero peek, and many more attractive features, such as desktop gadgets. We will deal with the fundamental line of the style of our computer - the Desktop.
The desktop can really be considered the face of the host computer. The largest area that can be filled with something unique, congenial to yourself and your views. We are talking about a background image or, as they call it, the desktop wallpaper.
How to change wallpaper in Windows 7: instructions
Indeed, it is time to get down to business. Let's start, considering that your version of Windows is higher than the initial one (Starter).
- Click on the free desktop area with the right mouse button.
- Find the item "Personalization".
- Click on it with the left mouse button.
- In the window that opens, find the item "Desktop Background" (it should be at the bottom of the monitor screen).
- Next, select the location of the image on your computer and the method of displaying it as wallpaper.
For example, if the working resolution of your monitor is 1366 × 768 pixels, and you want to display a 300x550 image, then you can’t do without distortion. If you select the "stretch" type, the proportions of the image will be distorted, select "enlarge" - the image is ugly scaled to fit your screen, losing its edges.
Therefore, it is important to respect the size of the picture and your monitor. You can find out his permission from the attached documentation or using Google - type in the search model and find out everything)
We bring to your attention a few decent resources, where you can download wallpapers for the Desktop of various resolutions:
But what if your Windows is not the latest version? How in Windows 7 initial change wallpaper? There is also no "Personalization" menu!
Not scary, there is a way:
- Download and install the program by reference: Oceanis Change Background.
- Extract from the archive, install, reboot the machine.
- After the reboot, a program shortcut appears on the desktop. We start.
- The interface is intuitive: choose a picture, accept changes.
- Done, wallpaper set!
I think now we understand how to change the wallpaper in Windows 7.