How to clean gold at home?
Watch the video
Jewelry delights our eyes and soul. Moreover, some people prefer to keep their savings and material values only in the form of precious metals and products from them. But, as you know, any thing is aging and loses its original brilliance and beauty. Let's see how to avoid this. Let's talk about gold and how and how to clean gold at home.
We clean gold: means and methods
Here are ways to help avoid contamination and oxidation of gold products:
- Pour plain water into a glass. Add there two or three teaspoons of sugar and stir. Put in a glass gold products. You need to leave them in a glass for the night. The next day, you need to remove the product from the glass and rinse them with plain water. Wipe the product with a soft cloth. This method is good in order to give shine to gold, however, it does not help to clean the gold from dirt.
- Type in a glass of ordinary water.Add there 5-6 drops of ammonia. You can also add a little liquid soap to the glass. Put gold jewelry in a glass and hold it there for an hour. After this time, get the product of gold. If there are hard to reach places, you can clean the gold with a cotton swab. Wash the product with plain water and wipe gently with a soft cloth.
- Pour hot water into a glass. Add washing powder there. Put jewelry gold jewelry in this glass for half an hour. After this time it is necessary to remove the gold products from the glass and rinse them with water. Wipe the product with a soft cloth. Here, than to clean gold in house conditions.
- How to clean gold at home yet? A method that will allow gold to return its former brilliance and beauty To do this, you need a tampon or a soft cloth and lipstick. The substances that are contained in the lipstick will help you to clean the gold jewelry from dirt. They effectively remove blackness from the surface of gold. Apply lipstick to a rag or swab and gently polish gold jewelry.
- Instead of lipstick, you can also use tooth powder.Its components have exactly the same effect. Apply tooth powder on a rag or swab and polish the surface of gold products with gentle movements.
- Here is another way to help you get rid of the blackness on the surface of gold products. Dissolve in one glass of water ampoule of ammonia, the ampoule of hydrogen peroxide and half a teaspoon of washing powder. Prepare the solution in a glass jar. Put there gold products. Keep the gold items in the jar with the lid closed for five minutes. After five minutes, you need to shake the jar strongly, after which you need to remove the gold jewelry. Wash jewelry under running water. After all the above steps, wipe the surface of the gold with a soft cloth.
Here, the main ways to clean gold at home, which will allow you to get rid of dirt and oxidation on the surface of gold products. You can also bring back their former brilliance and beauty.