How to clean the lungs from nicotine?
Many people, after giving up cigarettes, think about how to clean their lungs from nicotine. It is worth noting that after stopping smoking, nicotine is in the lungs for some time, which adversely affects not only the lungs, but also the cardiovascular system and other organs. The article will talk about removing nicotine from the lungs.
We derive nicotine
It is not possible to clean the lungs very quickly, since everything depends on the degree of contamination. If a person smoked for a long time, then it may take from several months to a year. But in any case, in order to speed up this process, it is necessary to adhere to several rules:
- Proper nutrition. Here it is necessary to eat as much fresh fruit and vegetables as possible. The main fruits are pineapples and apples, and vegetables - onions and garlic, which dissolve toxic mucus in the lungs and remove it from the body.
- Inhalation of herbal. In the fight against nicotine in the lungs, the following herbs help well: leaves of oak, black currant, eucalyptus, birch,flowers of lime, chamomile, lavender, mint. Inhalation is necessary several times a week.
- Sports activities. Exercise will help you not only strengthen the lungs and the cardiovascular system, but also keep yourself in shape, if after quitting smoking you will gain weight.
- Bathing procedures. It is also important to visit the bath. This way you can open the pores of your skin, which will help it breathe better. It is recommended to visit the bath at the waning moon 1-2 times a week. At the same time it is necessary to use brooms from coniferous trees.
- Walking Also, do not forget about walking in the fresh air, preferably among coniferous trees.
It is worth noting that you can clear the lungs of nicotine in the event that you follow all the rules at the same time: the use of one of them may not lead to the desired result.