How to connect 3G on MTS?
In the age of the Internet, users of mobile phones, tablets and laptops are always looking for faster Internet. Previous generations of communication become obsolete and new ones appear. Today, 3G and 4G Internet are widely used. However, 3G Internet is used more often, because 4G technologies are still not widespread. Many people do not understand how to connect 3G, for example, from the mobile operator MTS.
Consider this question in more detail.
3G connection on MTS
You can connect to the Internet 3G MTS via a laptop, tablet or phone. To connect to a laptop, you must:
- Buy usb-modem 3G Connect from MTS. You can find it in the salons of communication MTS. Today, 4G modems, which have the function of connecting to 3G, where there is no faster 4G connection, are selling more often.
- Buy a SIM card with an initial tariff for Internet access.
- Insert the SIM card into the modem and the modem into the laptop.
- The modem will download the software on the laptop and install it.
After installing the program, simply enter the PIN code, which is specified in the SIM card documentation and you can use the Internet.
You can connect 3G Internet on a laptop and via a mobile phone that will work as a modem, however, this approach is outdated and the Internet speed will be low.
How to set up 3G MTS on your phone and tablet
To connect the 3G Internet MTS on the phone and tablet, you need an MTS SIM card with a tariff and money in the account. In the MTS website you can always change the Internet tariff to one that you find more convenient.
After that, your phone and tablet should be connected to the Internet from MTS without any problems. However, if this does not happen, you must configure the connection manually. To do this, go to the connection settings in the phone and enter the correct data:
- Access Point (APN) - Internet.mts.ru
- Username mts
- Password - mts
Then restart the phone and check the internet connection. If the Internet does not work, then perhaps the fact is that there is no connection for this in your location, there is no money in the account or you have not set a tariff for using the Internet.