How to cook a delicious nutella at home?
Surely each of us tried the famous chocolate paste "Nutella". But in stores it is quite expensive, and one cannot be sure about the quality and naturalness of such a product. But to refuse this dessert is not worth it. Just learn how to cook it at home!
What ingredients do you need for making Nutella? There are different recipes, but still some components can be called basic:
- Chocolate. Without it, of course, to cook chocolate paste will not succeed. Since the chocolate will need to be melted, it should be natural and high-quality, so inexpensive confectionery tiles will not work. It is best to use milk chocolate, although some like bitter (then the taste of the finished paste will be different).
- Cocoa powder. They can replace chocolate. Remember that such a product must also be natural, otherwise the taste and quality of the finished dessert will suffer.
- Milk. It will give the paste a delicate milky flavor.
- NutsIf you prefer nut paste, then be sure to use nuts. In principle, any will do, but it is best to choose hazelnuts or peanuts. Although both almonds and walnuts can also give an interesting taste to the ready-made dessert.
- Sugar. Without it, pasta will simply not be sweet.
- Condensed milk. This ingredient will allow the dessert to thicken, as well as facilitate the cooking process.
- Butter. To paste frozen in the fridge and thickened, but remained tender, add butter.
In the preparation of "Nutella" is absolutely nothing complicated. Main stages:
- Shredding. Some products will need to grind. These include nuts and chocolate. The degree of grinding nuts will depend on your taste preferences. So, if you want to get a homogeneous paste, then grind the kernel literally into powder. In this case, it is best to use a coffee grinder. If you want to clearly feel the taste of nuts and enjoy it, then crumble the nuts with your hands, cut them with a knife or chop them in a blender.
- Mixing. All ingredients will need to be mixed.
- Heating.To make the mixture more homogeneous, viscous and thick, it will need to be heated.
How to cook home "Nutella"? We offer several recipes.
The recipe is the first
Eggs are used to make pasta using this recipe, so that it will turn out thick. But it is best to use eggs purchased in a tested large store, since they acquired in the spontaneous market can be infected with salmonella (Salmonella is killed with long heat treatment, but it is not provided for in this recipe). So, the ingredients:
- 2 cups of milk;
- 4 tablespoons of flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 2 glasses of sugar;
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- 1 teaspoon of butter;
- 1 cup of peanuts.
- To start, prepare the peanuts. Peel and lightly fry in a dry frying pan or oven. Now chop the nuts in a coffee grinder or blender.
- Go to the eggs. They should be room temperature, so get them in advance. Break the eggs in a bowl, add sugar there and beat everything with a mixer until light foam is formed.
- Now, continuing to beat the sugar-egg mixture, enter the flour.
- Then enter the cocoa powder, without stopping the process of whipping.
- Then add the nuts, whisk everything again.
- Now you should add butter and mix again. The oil should be softened, but not melted.
- Now add the milk, mix it and move it to the pan (and it's better to mix everything in it right away). Put the pan on the stove, lower the heat to a minimum and cook the mixture for about 20 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- When the mass thickens, remove the pan from the plate and transfer the paste into jars.
This recipe does not involve the use of eggs, so, firstly, you can not worry about salmonella, and secondly, the product will be stored longer.
- 4 glasses of milk;
- 4 glasses of sugar;
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- 4 tablespoons of flour;
- 100 grams of butter;
- ½ tsp salt.
- In a saucepan, combine the flour, cocoa and sugar, mix well.
- Add the milk and whisk the mixture with a mixer, so that not a single lump remains.
- Put the pot on the stove, reducing the heat to minimum.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and after a minute or two remove the pan from the fire.Do not forget to constantly stir the composition, otherwise it will burn.
- Now cool the mass and add salt and softened (not melted) butter to it. Whisk everything again.
- You have turned saturated and thick absolutely natural "Nutella". Spread it in jars and store in the fridge.
Delicious is pasta cooked at home from walnuts. You will need the following ingredients:
- 2-3 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- ¾ cup of milk;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 1 cup of walnuts.
- Get some nuts first. They need to be crushed. The most convenient way to do this is in a blender or in a coffee grinder, but if you like, you can chop the kernel with a knife or even break it with your hands.
- Now proceed to the preparation of chocolate mass.
- Pour the milk into the pan, add the sugar there too.
- Put the pan on a slow fire, bring the mixture to a boil, but do not boil.
- In the resulting hot mixture, dissolve the cocoa powder, then immediately add the nuts.
- Again, put the pan on the fire, bring to a boil and cook for 5-7 minutes to thicken the composition.
- Remove the pan from the stove, cool the mass to room temperature and add butter to it. Whisk everything with a mixer.
- Spread the prepared pasta on the banks and send in the fridge.
Try to make a delicious "Nutella" with hazelnuts. For its preparation you will need:
- 1 can of condensed milk;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 100 grams of chocolate (it's best to use bitter in this case);
- 50 ml of milk;
- 200 grams of hazelnut.
- Nuts pereboret, wash and place on a baking sheet.
- Send the pan to the oven, heated to 180-200 degrees, for about 5-7 minutes.
- Clean the hazelnuts and grind them using a blender or a coffee grinder.
- Smash the chocolate into small pieces and transfer them to a bowl, adding butter and milk. Melt everything in a water bath or in a microwave.
- Move the chocolate mixture into a saucepan, add condensed milk and nuts.
- Put the pan on the stove and bring the mass to a boil, but do not boil it.
- Delicious nut-chocolate paste is ready. Move it into jars and put it in the fridge.
Eat home "Nutella" with pleasure, treat your guests.Bon Appetit!