How to cook belyashi?
Watch the video
When we pass by the tray, which is preparing belyashi, we quickly play an appetite. The smell of this meat delicacy spreads far. Licking, we think about whether fresh meat was used for these pies, how long the butter has changed. So that at the sight of goodies you would not have such thoughts, we will tell you how to make belyashes on your own.
Belyashi: cooking at home
- Milk (375 ml)
- Fresh yeast (30 g) or dry (10 g)
- Flour (approximately 650 - 700 g)
- Sugar (1 tbsp. Los.)
- Salt (1 tea. L.)
- Butter (60 g)
- Stuffing (600 g)
- Onions (1 pc.)
- Black pepper, salt
- Make dough before making belyashi. In warm milk, dilute the yeast with sugar. Add flour until you get the consistency of thick cream. Leave the mixed brew in a warm place to fit.
- When the sponge rises, add not hot butter and salt to it. Add flour again and knead soft, smooth dough. Put it in a greased bowl, cover it from above and leave it again in a warm place for 1.5 hours, until it doubles.
- At this time, do stuffing.So, we will understand how to prepare meat with meat. Finely chop the onion and mix it with minced meat. Pepper and salt mince to your taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Punch oversized dough. Now you can form belyashi. Separate the dough pieces, the size of a tangerine. Roll them on a greased surface with powdered flour. You should get cakes (0.3 - 0.5 cm each). In the middle of the cakes, place the mince.
- Pinch the edges, but leave holes in the middle. Heat the oil in a pan to about 170 degrees and lay the meat patties down. Roast until they turn ruddy. Then turn the belyashi to the other side and reduce the heat.
How to bake belyashi
- 500 g wheat flour
- 2 tea. lie dry yeast
- 2 tea. lie salt
- 3 tbsp. lie Sahara
- 2 eggs
- 45 g butter
- 220 ml of milk
For minced meat:
- 500 g of beef
- 300 g pork
- 400 g champignon
- 4 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper, salt
- Knead the dough in a stirring way, you can in the bread maker.
- Mince meat and add a lot of greens to it.
- Sprinkle flour on the table and place dough on it.Cover it with a bowl and leave it for a while to fit again. Then cut the dough into several pieces. Roll each part so that the edges are thinner than the middle.
- Put the mince in the center of each cake, cover the edges so that the meat is visible in the middle. Put the pies on a baking sheet, leave for a while. When they "rest", brush with an egg. Bake whites in the oven. On one baking sheet about four patties are located.
- After 20-25 minutes, the dough will turn red, the fat inside will begin to boil, and then it will become transparent. This all means that your dish is ready.
- Put the belyashi on a large plate and brush them with butter on top. Cover with a napkin, towel or paper. After a few minutes, remove the napkin and see that the crumb of the whites becomes soft. Bon Appetit.
As you can see, it’s quite easy to make delicious meat patties right at home, the main thing is to know how to make belyashes. Videos on the Internet will help you understand this issue in more detail and clearly. Cook for yourself and your family, indulge your husband and become the best hostess for him. Good luck!