How to cook juicy burgers?
Almost every one of us loves juicy and flavorful burgers. But how to cook them so that the meat does not become hard and coarse? There are several secrets of cooking delicious and soft meat cutlets, which should be followed to obtain the desired result. In this article we will look at how to cook juicy burgers.
Rules of working with meat
It is necessary to work very carefully with chicken meat - it can very quickly become dry. There are also other techniques that will help control the succulence of the future dishes at the initial stage:
- Ideal for minced meat from chicken breast - it is more tender.
- Onions give juiciness to cutlets.
- Do not overdo it with eggs, otherwise you can get dry burgers. Remember, eggs are added to cutlets to keep their shape.
- When adding bread soaked in milk or broth, remove the bread for 30 minutes in the refrigerator so that it absorbs the juice. This will help cutlets become juicier.
- You need to fry quickly - literally 2-3 minutes on each side - and then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Juicy minced chicken cutlets
The easiest recipe for juicy chicken cutlets.
- 400 grams of minced chicken;
- 1 small onion;
- 2 slices of white bread or rolls;
- 40 ml of milk;
- 1 egg;
- cooking oil for frying;
- Finely chop the onion and fry it in a pan until golden brown.
- Separate the crust from bread or rolls and soak in milk.
- After 10 minutes, squeeze the bread and add to the minced meat.
- Then add the onion to the mince, salt and pepper, add the egg.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Form the patties, put them on a tray and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After half an hour in a deep frying pan, heat the cooking oil for frying and put the patties.
- Fry patties for 2-3 minutes on each side, then reduce the heat, cover with a lid.
- Simmer the chops for 5-6 minutes until cooked.
When serving, sprinkle with finely chopped greens.