How to cook meat patties?
Meat for most people is the main component of the diet due to not only nutritional value, but also taste. In addition, animal fats are needed by the human body for normal functioning no less than vegetable fats. Meat can be cooked on coals, fry, boil, bake, stew in various forms. In this article we will look at how to cook meat patties from beef.
Beef Cutlets: Recipe
Minced meat cutlets are cooked much faster than, for example, individual pieces of meat. The fact is that in the preparation of minced meat meat fibers are ground, and this is what speeds up the process. In addition, the seasonings are very well mixed in the composition of minced meat and give a special taste.
- 400 grams of minced beef;
- 1 small onion;
- vegetable oil;
- seasoning to taste;
- Peel the onion and chop it finely.
- In a pre-heated pan, fry it until golden.
- Add the onion to the minced meat along with salt, pepper and spices, squeeze the garlic with the help of a garlic press and mix thoroughly.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan.
- Now form the cutlets of the desired size (it is better to make small ones - they will cook this way faster) and put them on a hot frying pan.
- Fry gently until readiness on both sides, turning over regularly so that the burgers do not come out dry and burnt.
Spread hot patties on plates. On the side dish is well suited vegetable salad.