How to crop a photo in Paint?
Watch the video
If you are not satisfied with the size of the existing photo or you want to change the composition, the photo can be cropped. This article will talk about how to crop a photo in Paint.
Paint is a multifunctional and very easy-to-manage photo and image editor, primarily designed to create drawings using a wide palette of colors and tools.
Algorithm, as in Paint crop photo:
- Open the program.
- In the top panel of the Paint window, click "Open Document" and select from the files the photo you want to trim.
- Click on the "Selection" tab and select the area you want to crop in the photo.
- If the photo loses color or contrast when trimming an item, you can correct this with the corresponding functions on the top panel of the Paint program window.
- After you have completed your work with a photo, click the "Save As" button and select the folder in which you want to save the modified file. Name the file and save.If, when you select an item of a photo that you changed in the program, the screen does not display the entire picture, on the Zoom tab, select Zoom Out so that the photo can be seen in its entirety.
Resizing a picture or photo can also be done by opening the image itself:
- Select the desired photo, open it.
- Right-click on the image and select "Open with Paint" from the presented functions.