How to cure a foot fungus?
Fungus is a dangerous and unpleasant disease that affects almost a quarter of the world's population. Spores of the fungus can affect the skin, nails and hair. Most often, the fungus affects the skin of the foot due to the favorable conditions for the proliferation of spores.
Therefore, it is important to know how to cure foot fungus quickly and effectively.
- Cream. The safest and most effective treatment is external means. In this way, you can avoid dangerous side effects and get rid of the fungal infection. A special cream should be applied to the affected areas of the foot, which will soften and moisturize the skin, as well as localize and neutralize the spores of the fungus. Such creams are well suited for treatment: Exoderil, Lamisil, Binafin, Terbizil and others.
- Spray. Antifungal spray is well suited, as it is able to penetrate all hard-to-reach places for treatment. The Termikon, Bifosin and Terbix have proven themselves well.
- Pills.There are also pills, but many of them have a large number of side effects, so it is better to prefer creams and sprays.
- In the morning and in the evening for 10 days, keep your feet in a sea salt bath (in the ratio of 1 spoonful of salt to 1 cup of water). After the procedure, apply a compress with salt water to the affected area until it is completely dry. Then wash your feet with water and soda and put on dry socks. A little longer than a week, the fungus completely away from you.
- Effective treatment of foot fungus can be produced with apple cider vinegar. Lubricate the affected areas several times a day. For the best effect, you can make compresses from vinegar.