How to determine the sign of the zodiac?
Astrology is a group of predictive practices, traditions and beliefs. It is based on the influence of celestial bodies on the temperament, character and behavior of a person. Also according to the movement of celestial bodies, according to these practices, it is possible to predict the future. In astrology, the signs of the zodiac are used for this. You can easily determine your zodiac sign
Zodiac sign definition
Astrologers believe that the signs of the zodiac interact in a special way with each other. Recognizing your zodiac sign is easier than ever, and knowing it, you can read about your character traits and find out if this is true or not.
Zodiac signs, their elements and planets:
- Aries. March 21 - April 19. Element: Fire; Abode: Mars and Pluto;
- Taurus. April 20 - May 20. Element: Earth; Cloister: Venus;
- Twins. May 21 - June 20. Element: Air; Abode: Mercury;
- Cancer. June 21 - July 22. Element: Water; Cloister: the moon;
- A lion. July 23 - August 22. Element: Fire; Cloister: the sun;
- Virgo. August 23 - September 22. Element: Earth; Abode: Mercury;
- Libra. September 23 - October 22. Element: Air; Cloister: Venus;
- Scorpio. October 23 - November 21.Element: Water; Abode: Mars and Pluto;
- Sagittarius. November 22 - December 21. Element: Fire; Abode: Jupiter;
- Capricorn. December 22 - January 19. Element: Earth; Cloister: Saturn;
- Aquarius. January 20 - February 18. Element: Air; Abode: Uranus and Saturn;
- Fish. February 19 - March 20. Element: Water; Abode: Neptune and Jupiter.
The websites where you can find out this information in just a couple of minutes will help you determine the moon's zodiac sign. As indicated on the sites, the definition of the moon in the signs of the zodiac helps to better understand yourself and to feel your second self:
At present, science qualifies astrology as pseudoscience.