How to distinguish counterfeit money?
The ability to recognize counterfeit banknotes is not only a useful skill, but also personal security. In Russia, the most frequent object of attention of counterfeiters are denominations in denominations of 500 rubles, 1000 rubles, 5000 rubles. Therefore, we consider the signs by which one can understand with the naked eye how to distinguish counterfeit money from real ones.
- Microperforation with the number 500. It is always smooth and with equal distance between points, located under the inscription "Ticket of the Bank of Russia" and is located parallel to the monument to Peter 1 on the front side of the bill.
- The emblem of the Bank of Russia. It is located to the left of the monument to Peter 1 in the upper corner. It is a coin with the image of the coat of arms of Russia and the inscription "Bank of Russia". When tilted, its color changes from brown-maroon to green with a golden sheen.
- Monotonous field to the left of Peter, when tilted is displayed by oblique stripes.
- The coat of arms of Yaroslavl changes its color from purple to green when it is tilted.Located under the inscription "Bank of Russia Ticket".
- As on the 500 rub. Bill, microperforation is smooth, neatly executed.
- The monochromatic field to the left of the monument to Yaroslav the Wise, as in the previous case, when tilted, contains oblique multicolored stripes.
- The emblem of the Bank of Russia. It is covered with a special varnish, due to which you can observe green shimmer when tilting. It is located on the front side in the upper left corner: a hexagon with protrusions on the sides and the emblem of Russia inside. Under the emblem is the name of the bank.
- The requirements for microperforation and rainbow bands are the same as in previous cases.
- On the front side of the bill is a distant bank of the r. Amur. With the increase there you can see the bear, tiger, fish, abbreviation CBRF.
The presented distinctive features make it clear how to distinguish real money from counterfeit money without using special technology.