How to draw a smiley?
Smileys have long been part of our communication as a way to express our emotions. We put emoticons on social networks, send them in SMS and so on. What is a smiley? This is a yellow circle with eyes and a smile. If you suddenly need to draw it, then we offer you instructions explaining how to draw a smiley.
How to draw a smiley
- First draw a circle of the desired value.
- Then we draw two auxiliary lines defining the level of the eyes and the mouth.
- We draw eyes on the lines planned in advance. How to draw a beautiful smiley? From the expression of the eyes and mouth of your picture will depend on how it will be: sad, funny, or even evil. The eyes can be round, with a pupil in the middle, or instead of the eyes they sometimes put crosses, this smiley will be more sketchy. On the eyes you can draw cilia. In general, all the envy of your imagination.
- The mouth is usually drawn in the shape of an arc - a smile. But you can also make a sad expression, then you will need to turn the smile.
- Do not forget to erase the auxiliary lines.
- Now add the color: paint the smiley with yellow color, also paint the eyes and mouth in the corresponding colors.
As you can see, it is quite simple to draw a smiley, but despite the simplicity of the drawing, you can add something from yourself, such as the expression of your eyes or mouth. It all depends on your imagination. Computer emoticons are faceless and of the same type, and emoticons, drawn in pencil, carry a piece of the artist's soul. So draw on health.
Article prepared on the site.