How to draw a lily?
Drawing flowers is a very pleasant experience. A person rests at work and gets pleasure from the result. Today we will tell how to draw a lily. This fragrant and exquisite flower is not difficult to draw.
- First draw a circle that will serve as the basis for the middle of the flower. Now draw a line, cutting off the top third of the circle. Draw a stem.
- Now we start to draw each petal. Try to start and end at the line. The edges of the petals should be wavy, they are slightly curved outward.
- We continue to draw petals. We make them in two rows so that the rear peeps between those in the foreground. We detail each leaflet.
- Since drawing a lily with a pencil will not come out quickly, do not miss the details. Draw long stamens. Their tips resemble hammers.
- We draw a stalk, we supplement it with two leaves. On each we denote the veins with light strokes.
- Now you need to draw on each petal dot-droplets to more accurately convey the appearance of the lily flower.However, before this, you should correct the irregularities and erase the extra strokes with an eraser.
- You should have a gorgeous tiger lily. Color her.
Such a lily is usually yellow-orange. Do not be too zealous with paint, so as not to hide the specks inherent in this flower. Stem do dull, green.
Article prepared on the site.