How to drink juice?
Juices that are made from fresh berries, vegetables or fruits are very tasty and healthy. They contain a lot of vitamins and trace elements, various kinds of enzymes, pectins, organic acids. They also contain organic structured water and essential oils. That is why juices from natural raw materials are so useful and have a high medicinal and nutritional value. In this article we will tell you how to drink juices.
Like any other medicinal or medicinal product, vegetable and fruit juices must be taken in accordance with certain rules. It is worth noting that most fruit juices can be consumed as breakfast or afternoon tea, or an hour before meals, well, or several or more hours after meals. If you constantly use the juice in between meals, the stomach will not rest. Because juices require digestion. And the work of the stomach without rest often leads to indigestion, gastritis or other disorders. Unlike fruit, vegetable juices can be used before and immediately after a meal.But the best option would be to use vegetable juices 20 minutes before a full meal.
Do not dilute juices with mineral water. It is also worth remembering that the consumption of carbohydrate-rich juices during chronic diseases of the intestinal tract, after or directly in the process of eating, can provoke an increase in fermentation processes in the intestine, which can lead to an exacerbation of the pathological process. With normal and low acidity of the stomach, juices are consumed half an hour before meals, with increased formation of hydrochloric acid in the gastric tract, juices should be drunk one and a half hours after meals.
Regimens, or how to take juices
There are several modes of drinking juices:
- Daily drinking for the prevention of various diseases.
- Fasting days - about 2 liters of juice per day.
Since different juices can have a comprehensive effect on the body, consuming them in large quantities for more than three days, you should first consult with your doctor. For prophylactic purposes, juices are consumed in small quantities.At the same time, their action is slower than that of medical devices, but the result is more reliable. The course of use should be systematic, for a couple of weeks. If a certain combination of juices does not show proper results, it is changed to another. Basically, to determine the therapeutic result, it takes about five days.
Fresh juices: how to drink
- For excellent quality and healthy fresh juice, you need a good juicer, and, of course, fresh, intact vegetables. At one time, only one portion of juice is prepared. The exception to this rule is beet juice, which needs to be drawn in a cool place, and therefore it can be prepared with a stock.
- Initially, freshly squeezed juices should be used with a certain caution and in not too large quantities, and the use of beet juice should be reduced to one tablespoon. Over time, the portion should increase depending on the type of juice. Since more than 100 ml of beet juice is not recommended, but tomato or apple juice, you can drink several mugs at once.Eat fresh juices better in the morning, before meals.
- Freshly squeezed fruit juices can be diluted with non-carbonated water. Vegetable diluted in any case. Juice of yellow, red or orange vegetables should be diluted with vegetable oil, or cream, or when drinking, they are seized with something bold, otherwise carotene cannot normally digest. Other types of juices can be diluted with apples, in a ratio of 1: 2.
- Freshly squeezed juices should be consumed directly after their preparation, otherwise all useful substances contained in the juice simply collapse suddenly.
Also, how to take juices, with the least harm to the body, can tell the dietitian.
And finally, consider the rules for the use of certain varieties of juices.
- Pineapple juice - consumed with food intake, restrictions - gastric ulcer and gastritis.
- Apricot juice - consumed a few hours before meals, restrictions - diabetes.
- Grape juice - consumed a few hours before a meal, or just before a meal, restrictions - chronic bronchitis, diabetes.
- Orange juice - it is better not to use on an empty stomach.
- Pear juice - consumed 15 minutes before a meal, restrictions - colitis or pregnancy.
- Cherry juice - consumed during a meal, to bind fat, restrictions - increased acidity and stomach ulcers.
- Tomato juice - consumed with a small addition of vegetable oil, at any time, restrictions - increased intestinal motility, or more simply, a tendency to loose stools.
- Blackcurrant juice - used at any time, and there are no restrictions.
- Apple juice is good to eat during meals, and for weight loss you can drink it a few liters per day, restrictions - increased flatulence in the intestines, flatulence.
- Pumpkin juice - is drunk at any time, you can drink with insomnia by mixing it with honey, in the amount of one cup at night, there are no obvious restrictions.
- Plum juice - consumed during a meal, for weight loss, restrictions - a tendency to loose stools.
- Carrot juice - used strictly separately from meals. When used, it is added a little sour cream or a teaspoon of vegetable oil, restrictions - with prolonged use, skin tissue may stain.
- Cabbage juice - will help in the treatment of stomach ulcers, or lose weight by a couple of pounds, provided you consume a liter of juice for a day, but in small portions. Not compatible with food intake.
I hope we helped you figure out how to drink juices, and these drinks will only benefit you.