How to Hunt Eidolon in Aura Kingdom
Eidolons are powerful summoned spirits that bond to Envoys of Gaia who call for their aid, a partner of your character who helps defeat monsters. You can even use them during PVP. You will get a few Eidolons automatically as your progress through the game, but the best ones are hunted. Each Eidolon has different personalities, skills, and stories. See Step 1 below to learn how to get all the Eidolons in Aura Kingdom.
Choose a starter Eidolon.After creating your new character in Aura Kingdom, you will be able choose 1 of the 4 starter Eidolons that will eventually unlock when you reach level 10. You can choose Serif, Merrilee, Grimm, or Alessa.
- Serif is a sprightly lightning-element warrior. He possesses high defense and can damage a single target. This is a very good starter Eidolon for players who need a tank to protect them.
- Merrilee is an ice-element sylph. She uses magic and is a range-support type. Most Wizards and Sorcerers go for Merrilee because of her ability to cast a magical shield that regenerates the health of party members.
- Grimm is a fire-type Eidolon and quite favorable in Infernal Abyss since the monsters in this dungeon are weak against fire elements. Grimm is mostly partnered with tanks such as Guardians and Berserkers because of his devastating damage and AoE skills.
- Alessa is a young unicorn and a master of the element of light. This Eidolon has a high evasion rate and possesses skills for both single and AoE. She's also equipped with a skill that can damage an enemy continuously.
Unlock Sigrun.When you reach level 25, the quest “Call of Gaia” will be available for you. Your reward will be the Eidolon Sigrun. Sigrun, a Valkyrie, is a mighty warrior-maiden who combs battlefields for the souls of the fallen. She is an ice-property Eidolon with high attack power and defense.
- Most players use Sigrun during dungeon raids because of her ability to take on multiple opponents.
- Sigrun is also a good tank for players who frequently do solo raids.
Unlock Gigas.As you reach level 40, another Eidolon quest, “Resonance of Gaia,” will be available for you to complete and will reward you with Gigas.
- Gigas is an Iron Titan who wields lightning. He holds high single-target damage and defense, with skills that can stun mage enemies and decreases their attack speed and accuracy.
- This is the last Eidolon you can acquire through quests.
Obtaining Eidolons Using Energy Crystals and Fragments
Hunt in dungeons for Energy Crystals.Energy Crystals can be gathered from dungeon monsters, but these have a low chance of dropping. To hunt successfully, you will need equipment with a bonus loot rate stat.
- Most players purchase a set of low-level equipment with high loot rate then use it whenever they hunt dungeons in solo mode. Some enter low-level dungeons in Hell Mode to get more chances of obtaining Energy Crystals.
Fuse your Crystals.After collecting 75 Energy Crystals, you can fuse them all with one Hero Emblem and five gold. This will create an Unidentified Summoning Device, which you can use to summon an Eidolon for a chance to obtain Eidolon keys.
- If you fuse 100 Energy Crystals instead, you will get a Summoning Device that can be used in Guild halls.
Complete the Daily Quests.Accepting a Daily Quest will automatically summon you to a dungeon where tasks will be given to you by an NPC either seeking your help or testing you. Ancient Eidolon Fragments and Eidolon Energy Crystals will sometimes be given as rewards.
- Your Daily Quest resets every day and can be obtained in every map's bulletin board.
Exchange your Fragments.You can use recipes purchased from merchants to turn 30 Eidolon Fragments into 1 Key Fragment. To get a full Eidolon Key, you will need 10 Key Fragments. It’s a very long process, but if you do your Daily Quest in every map, you will eventually get the summon you want. See the chart below for the various recipes available. Soul Box RecipesRecipe Key Fragment
Duke of Darkness' Soul Box
Empress of Torment's Soul Box
Emerald Tempest's Soul Box
Trampling Thunder's Soul Box
Feline Emperor's Soul Box
Visit the Temple of Eidolon.The Temple of Eidolon is found in Crescent Hills. You can enter the Temple of Eidolon up to 4 times a day. Once you enter the temple, you will be given a chance to pick a treasure box, depending on your level. There are three types of chest that can be opened inside the Temple of Eidolon.
- Make sure that you're strong enough to take on high-level summons or else they will be wasted.
- A level 35 treasure box will give you a level 25 Summoning Stone, a level 50 treasure box will give you a level 40 Summoning Stone, while a level 60 treasure box will give you a level 50 Summoning Stone.
- You must use the treasure box right away to obtain the Summoning Stone or else the box disappears once you exit the dungeon.
- The Temple of Eidolon refreshes at 6AM, 12PM, 6PM, and 12PM EST.
- It is important NOT to accept or join another party while doing the Temple of Eidolon; otherwise, you risk being booted from the dungeon. After being kicked out, you won't be able to get inside again and have to wait for the next dungeon reset.
Hunt Eidolon spawns in Guild halls.You can get Key Fragments by hunting Guild Eidolon spawn during certain times. Every day, the Guild summons different kinds of Eidolons that players can kill. All who inflict damage on the boss will be given a reward, or if you're using a support character, being in a party will give you the same chance. Eidolon Guild SpawnsEidolon Time (EST) Notes
Monday - 12PM, 5PM, and 10PM
Kotonoha wields powerful esoteric spells with ease, can recover your health, and will enable you to move faster. Quite ideal for Muses and Wizards.
Tuesday - 1AM, 3PM, and 8PM
An electric element, Quelkulan too can recover allies’ health and remove negative statuses.
Tuesday - 12PM, 5PM, and 10PM
Aelius is a Knight of the Sun, wielding fire property. He can help increase your defense, evasion, and accuracy.
Wednesday - 12PM, 5PM, and 10PM
Bel-Chandra is proficient in all the dances, an Empress of Torment who wields electric property. Bel-Chandra increases the party's crit rate and crit damage. She also decreases the enemy's evasion.
Thursday - 1AM, 3PM, and 8PM
Yarnaros wields the storm property. His attack skills cause devastating storm damage that may stun the enemy.
Thursday - 12PM, 5PM, and 10PM
Gigas' skill attack may decrease the enemy's attack speed and accuracy. One of his skills inflicts lightning damage that stuns enemies.
Friday - 1AM, 3PM, and 8PM
Bahadur wields fire property. He increases your speed and critical chance.
Friday - 12PM, 5PM, and 10PM
An ice element, Sigrun can recover your health and stun enemies.
Saturday - 1AM, 3PM, and 8PM
Tigerus is an electric, or lightning, wielder. This Eidolon is good for Bards and tanks for luring because of the added speed.
Saturday - 12PM, 5PM, and 10PM
Uzuriel wields the storm property and has skills that can decrease the enemy's defense and their evasion ability.
Sunday - 1AM, 3PM, and 8PM
Wielding light property, Vayu is usually teamed up with tanks, such as Guardians or Berserkers. This is not a good Eidolon for Bards.
Sunday - 12PM, 5PM, and 10PM
Eligos wields dark property. He inflects damage over time, boosts your Crit rate, and also increases your damage. His AoE ultimate is good for dungeon runs.
- To get inside a Guild Hall, you need to be in a high level Guild.
- Remember, every Eidolon gives buffs or added damage depending on the job class of their owner.
Hunt for mini-bosses.On every map, there are a couple of mini-bosses you can kill. Upon killing them, you will be able to pick up an urn to be brought back to the town. Trade it with the guard for a bounty box. Each box may contain Eidolon Key Fragments at random, but the chances are quite slim.
- To hunt a mini-boss, just check your map and look for any mini-boss icon, indicating its location.
- Take note that mini-bosses spawn at different times but in the same place.
Clear Otherworld-Port Skandia Dungeon.Skandia can be entered when you reach level 50. Access portal for this dungeon is in Cacaktara map. Eidolons randomly appear in this dungeon. Defeating appeared eidolons can drop eidolons fragments or keys sometimes. Whenever you clear Skandia, you will be rewarded with Loyalty Points.
- Loyalty Points can be used to buy Eidolon key fragments in Item Mall although they're quite expensive, ranging from 500 to 2,600 Loyalty Points per key fragment, depending on the Eidolon's level.
- In this dungeon, random Eidolon may spawn. You can kill Eidolon spawns for randomly dropped Eidolon Keys and Fragments; however, Eidolons spawning in Skandia is rare.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Italiano: , Español: , Русский: , Português: , Deutsch: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: aura kingdom eidolon hunt mode
Cranberry-Coconut Bread Pudding Pie
Get your start-up off the ground with these 5 cool entrepreneurial tools
How to Host a Christmas Tree Decorating Party
20. What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber
Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You
8 Genius Ways To Enjoy All Of Your Produce—Even The Scraps
Planet Dog Hemp Dog Leash with Fleece-Lined Handle, Orange, Regular
Prince George and Princess Charlotte Are Expected to Appear in Prince Harry and Meghan Markles Wedding
Taking a Road Trip: a Beginners Guide
How to Choose a Lucky Charm
The hardest workout in the world
There Might be Wood in Walmarts Black Angus Burgers
A Young Moms Shocking Lung Cancer Diagnosis