How to learn to dance tectonics?
Many young people ask themselves how to learn how to dance tectonics at home. Not everyone has the opportunity to go to different dance sections and engage with professional teachers. Yes, and to visit the sections may simply not enough time. Therefore, you can learn to dance tectonics at home.
Basics of the basics
- Tectonics features are good coordination of movements, the ability to control your body. Therefore, special attention should be paid specifically to exercises that will help you develop coordination and flexibility of the body. For example, there is an easy exercise that will help make the dance elements more coordinated: take one apple in each hand, spread your legs shoulder-width apart, close your eyes, and then throw apples at the same time and try to catch them, while you cannot open your eyes move from place (by the way, instead of apples, you can use tennis balls).
- When you walk, regularly pass through the narrow curb, and in transport try not to hold onto handrails. These simple exercises will help you improve coordination.
- As for flexibility, ordinary bends to the floor will come to the rescue (of course, without bending the knees), and a simple “bridge” (you need to bend back, trying to reach out with the hands of the sofa, the table, and ideally the floor), you can also practice yoga.
- Do not forget to work on the endurance of the legs, as the Tectonic dance requires physical training.
- In such a dance, the speed of the movements is no less important. Develop it as follows: at the maximum speed you are capable of, alternate running on the spot with movements with your arms bent at the elbows (it should look like you are beating someone very quickly). The duration of this exercise should be at least 10 approaches for 20 seconds.
We continue training
- If possible, try to learn a few video lessons in 1 day, but no more.
- Try to invent your own movements and ligaments. Most likely, it will take less time to study your bundles than to learn others.
- Listen to as much varied music as possible - it will help to make movements and ligaments into a rhythm. Try to mentally dance Tektonik, even if you are on a bus or on the street. This process helps to choose different transitions between the bundles, and later come up with their own unique movements.
- Do not forget that it is necessary to move to the music, you should be able to catch the tempo (“count” the rhythm to yourself, it will help not to stray), try to adjust it to the fast pace of movement, because the most important thing in dancing is musicality.