How to learn to drift?
For many newbies, driving a car is in itself an achievement. But for those who have long been driving and managed to hone their skills, there is little boring driving around the city. They want to better feel their car, speed. If you are such a person, then our article today is for you. In it, we take a closer look at how to learn to drift.
And indeed, drifting is a unique method of relaxation, avoiding the daily routine and problems. This drive, adrenaline. More specifically - a special way, the technique of entering a turn. There are many variants of drifting and it is not so easy to master them - it will take time and some effort. And besides, something else:
- actually, the car;
- suitable training ground;
- a lot of tires.
Having missed this stage, you can not only waste time, but also spend a lot of time on repairing the car.
- It is very important, first of all, to choose the right tires for drifting. The harder it is, the better it slides along the surface.And given the fact that it is better to take cheaper to study, advice: buy tires without a tread, second-hand - it is cheaper and more practical.
- Very good, if you have a powerful engine. Drift speed is not as important as torque. Increase the gear ratio if the engine overheats.
- The wheels should be clearly at right angles to the surface. The rear springs should be stiffer than the front springs, and the car should be kept as low as possible.
- As for the transmission, it is better to block the rear differential. This makes it easier to break the rear wheels.
You must make the above settings before you learn how to drift on a car. But soon you yourself will feel how best to adjust the car for yourself.
As already mentioned, there are many ways to enter a turn. If you are new to this business, try using the E-BrakeDrift method. The following describes the basic principles of this method step by step.
- Squeeze the clutch and switch to neutral speed, release the clutch.
- On the gas pedal we hold the heel of the right foot, and the toe remains on the brake.Using peregazovki trying to balance the rotation of the engine and transmission. When we did it, squeeze the clutch and engage the lower gear, squeeze the clutch and squeeze the gas.
- Turn the steering wheel toward the skid and pull the handbrake. Note: hold for about 1 second, no more. Further, depending on which drive, squeeze the clutch (rear-wheel drive) or maintain the momentum (four-wheel drive).
- When the back of the car puts in, turn the steering wheel in the direction of travel. If you want to stop drift, squeeze the gas.
We have already reviewed the main points, but there is a large amount of information in the form of a video, how to learn to drift. Viewing such information will help to further explore all the nuances of this art. Having mastered one way you can begin to master more complex. As a result, you can become a great experienced driver. We wish you good luck and easy road!