How to make a cream for cupcakes - the 4 most delicious recipes with photos
Cupcake is a surprisingly tender dessert and is very easy to make. Each housewife can please them his family not only on holidays, but also on weekdays. And how to make cream for kapkeyk we will tell in this article.
There are a lot of creams for this dessert, but butter cream is a classic one. It has a surprisingly mild flavor and gives the cupcake a special tenderness.
Oily cream recipe
- butter - 200 g
- powdered sugar - 4 cups
- milk - 50 g
- fruit, citrus extracts
- Mix butter thoroughly with a mixer, adding fruit additives, cinnamon and vanilla to it;
- Milk cooled in the refrigerator and add it to the cream;
- Beat the mixture to a smooth consistency.
Delicious and delicate cream for decorating cupcakes is ready!
If you prefer originality, we advise you to make an unusual cream "Merenga" for cupcakes.
- egg white - 3 pcs.
- granulated sugar - 5 tbsp. l.
- Place the protein and sugar in a bowl;
- Put the resulting mixture in a water bath;
- Bring the mixture to a uniform consistency, mixing it thoroughly;
- Whisk the contents of the bowl until the cream is white;
- Decorate the dessert with cream and send it to the oven for a couple of minutes, so that the cream of "Merenga" received a crust of golden hue.
Chocolate Cupcake Cream
Lovers of chocolate will be delighted with the chocolate cream for capkake. Prepare it as easy as any other type of cream.
- cream - 250 g
- honey - 50 g
- black chocolate - 1 tile
- Mix cream with honey;
- Bring the resulting mass to a boil;
- In the hot mixture, gradually add pieces of chocolate;
- Mix thoroughly until smooth;
- Cool the cream in the refrigerator for 40–60 minutes;
- Decorate cupcakes with chocolate cream on your own.
Another simple recipe for making butter cream for cupcakes. Very often it is also called "lazy", since it is done very simply, in just a few minutes!
"Lazy" butter cream
- chilled cream - 1 cup
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
- powdered sugar - 3 tbsp. l.
- Beat the cream until they are completely thickened, adding sugar to the mass (preferably a container, where they will be whipped, cooled);
- You need to decorate the capcakes before serving, since the whipped cream is very unstable;
- Top cream can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
When choosing any cream for cupcakes, remember that when you decorate the cupcakes with them, it is best to send them to the refrigerator for a couple of hours so that they get soaked!