How to make an amplifier?
It cannot be said that every computer user is attentive to the quality of the sound reproduced by the speakers. Many are not completely satisfied with the not very clean and quiet sound, which is transmitted by inexpensive low-quality speakers. It should be noted that the market of expensive equipment is growing every year, more and more people want the sound to be powerful and of high quality. Amplifier - one of the main components of the audio system. It is also one of the most expensive devices. If you do not have enough money to buy expensive equipment in the store acoustics, then it will be useful for you to know how to make an amplifier with your own hands. This material is useful to anyone who loves to make something on their own. You will understand all the details of making a sound amplifier, find out if it is difficult. Of course, here you will need some basic knowledge of electronics and individual skills.
There are various sound power amplifiers. That is why the one who decided to make the amplifier on his own must decide: how to use this device, and why he needs it.To make a sound amplifier for speakers, you need some materials, for a sound card - completely different. Then you can get acquainted with the necessary components that need to be purchased before you make a sound amplifier for speakers.
To create a quality amplifier with your own hands, you will need the following components:
- Film capacitor
- Electrolytic capacitors
- Variable double resistor
- Printed circuit board
In addition to the above, you need a quality amplifier circuit, the ability to solder. Assembly can begin with all the necessary components. Put them on your desktop. Do not purchase the cheapest parts, because in this case, the sound does not work quality. The amplifier is designed to create a clear sound of your audio system, so it is better to invest enough money to get the desired result.
We are going to amplifier
Consider how to make a sound amplifier using the available components.
- Let's start working with the PCB. It needs to be prepared independently in advance, or purchased together with other elements we need.The main thing is that it was made correctly.
- After the board and the remaining components are ready for assembly, it will be easy to assemble the amplifier using the circuit found earlier. The basic rule: stick to it clearly.
- We will install a microcircuit on the printed circuit board, after removing the legs 5, 11,12. It is better to use a chip that amplifies the low frequencies. Let it be based on field-effect transistors that protect against overheating and short circuits.
- The area used for the chip radiator must be at least 600 cm2.
- Connect the case with the common wire.
- Let us apply to the power supply a step-down transformer having two windings with a voltage of 25 V and a current of 5 A.
- We solder a capacitor parallel to each diode, having a capacitance of 0.01 microfarad.
- The following filter capacitors will be needed: C1, C3 with a capacity of 22 microfarads, and a voltage of 50V, C2, C4 with a capacity of 0.1 microfarads.
- Such supply voltages will be needed: 35V with a load of 8 ohms, with a load of 4 ohms, we reduce the supply voltage to 27V, on the secondary windings of the transformer the voltage should be 20V.
When you mount and fix each component from the list in place, carefully solder every detail, check the quality of the soldering, you can start connecting the amplifier to your audio system.But do not forget that although the amplifier is an important component of the audio system, the rest of it must also be of high quality. Only in this case will it be possible to achieve a powerful and clear sound of the whole audio system.
Now you know everything about how to make a sound amplifier with your own hands. Good luck!