How to make buns?
If you want to cook your family a tasty and simple dish, bake buns. This dish will appeal to both children and adults. They can be made from yeast or butter dough. It all depends on your preferences. Sweet dough will give the buns a sweetish taste, and products made from yeast dough will be more fresh, but this will not make them any less tasty. So, how to make buns from butter dough? We describe the recipe.
- Half a glass of milk;
- Two and a half cups of flour;
- One bag of yeast;
- One egg;
- Thirty grams of butter;
- Five tablespoons of sugar;
- Some salt;
- Some sunflower oil;
- One egg white;
- To sprinkle five to six tablespoons of sugar.
Consider how to cook buns quickly:
- Dough. Pour hot milk into deep dishes, add sugar and yeast. We put on a warm plate, wait until the yeast dissolves. Then add salt, sifted flour, melted butter. The dough should be soft.We leave it in a warm place to increase the volume, then we crush it and let it rise again.
- Manufacturing. The dough is divided into balls, which we roll out in circles with a diameter of 8 centimeters. Grease each circle with melted butter, then sprinkle with sugar. Next, sugar pancake rolled into a tube. The tubule should be loose, it should be folded in half and cut along, almost without reaching the edge. We unfold the cut halves - these will be petals.
- Baking. It is important to know how to bake the buns correctly. Buns need to spread on a baking sheet, which is pre-greased with vegetable oil. The oven should be at an average temperature of twenty-five minutes. A few minutes before being ready, you need to grease the buns with whipped egg white, then again briefly put in the oven.