How to play on the network in Minecraft?
Watch the video
Minecraft is a kind of virtual sandbox in which you can fight monsters, master crafts and make objects, as well as create your own worlds. The Minecraft gaming community is one of the largest in the world. Many people call this game a real revolution in the indie games industry. The game does not have any official guides, more than earned the respect of fans. In this article we will tell you only about the basic steps that any user in this game will certainly do and how to play Minecraft over the network.
Novice users should first do the following steps:
- Customize game mode and options. When you first turn on Minecraft, you first need to decide how you want to play: in a single game or on the network. Multiplayer game in which several players play simultaneously on Minecraft servers, is available only for paid accounts.
- In addition, you will need to set the basic settings, which include among other things, the level of complexity and sound settings.
- There are four levels of difficulty in the game: survival, creative, adventure, and hardcore. The level of difficulty mainly affects whether monsters or mobs can appear at night or out of the ground. In addition, at a difficult level, you will also meet with zombies, which can destroy wooden doors and kill the character.
- In multiplayer mode, you do not need to create your own world. You can join someone else's game. In order to choose a multiplayer server, you need to go to the game website, for example, on. After you have chosen the server on which you are going to start developing the land, you can proceed to the settings of the network game.
Enable multi-user mode
In order to start playing Minecraft over the network, you need to do the following:
- Run the game.
- Click the Edit button in the upper right corner.
- Click External.
- Enter the name of the selected server, ip-address and port number.
- Click the Add Server button.
- Sometimes the server fails to start the game the first time. If the game did not load, try again.
Perhaps the most important thing in the game is to survive the first night. The whole game is built on the cyclical nature of the day and night.Your task is to have time to build yourself a refuge before sunset, until monsters appear that are ready to kill the character. Then everyone chooses their own style of play, builds special strategies and determines a plan of action. Someone focuses on the construction and collection of various valuable artifacts, someone prefers to focus on weapons. This game is especially good because it does not have a linear plot and clear rules of the game. Everyone can find in it something for themselves.