How to remove furniture?
Furniture is often photographed for advertising catalogs.
In order for photos with furniture to turn out good, you need to follow a few recommendations, which we will consider further. The main task is to get a “lively” and attractive picture, so that a person would like to purchase one or another piece of furniture.
How to remove furniture: basic tips
- Think over the composition of the frame. In the photo, the main thing should be the piece of furniture that you want to capture, nothing should distract the attention of the person who will consider the picture. Therefore, remove all unnecessary items, bright details, not related to the frame, close the door to the next room. If you want to photograph several pieces of furniture, then they need to be arranged in a harmonious composition. You should also choose the most favorable angle for future photography.
- Usually the furniture is removed in clear and sunny weather. But good lighting can still be useful to you, so prepare special lamps, reflectors, an external flash (the built-in will not give a very good result).
- To capture the entire room, you can use a wide-angle lens, but it is worth remembering that it distorts real proportions. If you wish, you can take several consecutive shots, and then combine them into a common panorama in the editor.
- Since you will be photographing furniture, that is, clear and inanimate objects, you should use low sensitivity - so you get a clear picture.
- For a good photo, you will need a tripod, so if you can use it, you need to do it.