How to treat cystitis in women?
Cystitis is a serious disease of the genitourinary system. His treatment should be comprehensive, only then it will be possible to completely get rid of such ailment and eliminate the possibility of its occurrence in a chronic form. Consider how to treat cystitis in women with the help of medicines and folk remedies.
Medications for the treatment of cystitis
It is necessary to treat cystitis with a number of drugs that have a specific spectrum of action. In this case, they must appoint a doctor after the survey and the resulting tests. Then the effectiveness of therapy will increase and recovery will not last for a long time.
When treating cystitis in women, antibiotics are required. They allow you to neutralize the infection that caused the disease. Among the most effective antibiotics for cystitis are the following:
- "Fosfomycin". Modern drug that can be used even by women in the position. Usually, doctors prescribe such a tool in the form of candles, the components of which penetrate into the bladder and fight against pathogenic bacteria.
- "Monural".An effective drug that suppresses most pathogens of cystitis. It is well absorbed and has a long therapeutic effect.
- "Nolitsin". This tool is used even in chronic cystitis, as it has a wide spectrum of action. But it has a number of contraindications that need to be familiarized before using this medicine.
In addition to antibiotics, antibacterial agents may be prescribed. Among the most popular and effective of them are the following:
- "Furadonin". It alleviates the symptoms of cystitis and relieves the pain with which such a disease is always accompanied. Such a drug can be taken even during pregnancy and in old age.
- "Rulid". Antimicrobial drug with a wide spectrum of action. It perfectly neutralizes urogenital infections.
- Palin This drug is a uro-antiseptic antimicrobial agent. He quickly deals with the infection present in the urinary tract.
Additionally, the doctor may prescribe antispasmodics. They are usually necessary when blood is present in the urine.As a rule, specialists in cystitis prescribe "No-shpu", "Papaverin" or "Spazmalgon."
Folk remedies for the treatment of cystitis
To use folk remedies for the treatment of cystitis is best combined with drug therapy. The course of treatment should be from 15 to 40 days.
Take 1 tbsp. spoons of calendula, chamomile and yarrow. Pour the collection of 500 ml of boiling water and leave for 2 hours. Strain the resulting product and drink 50 ml 30 minutes before meals. If you have chronic cystitis, then 10 grams of corn stigmas should be added to these herbs.
For the treatment of cystitis, you can use another collection. Take 1 part of the rhizome of calamus and birch buds, 2 parts of yarrow and bearberry. Make 2 tbsp. spoons of the finished cathedral 500 ml of water and put on low heat. Soak broth for 10 minutes, then strain and cool. Drink it throughout the day, dividing the product 4 times.
Effective in the treatment of cystitis sunflower roots. They need to dig in the fall, and then dried indoors for several weeks. The remedy itself is prepared as follows: take 200 g of roots and pour 1 liter of boiling water on it.Insist on it for 1 hour, then strain and take a glass 3 times a day.
The tinder mushroom is a unique remedy that quickly relieves cystitis. Need to take 2 tbsp. spoons of raw materials and pour 300 ml of boiling water. Put the medicine on low heat and let stand for 20 minutes. Then leave it for 4 hours, strain and take 20 ml. 5 times a day.
Black radish, vodka and honey
Mix 200 ml of vodka, black radish and honey. Leave the mixture for three days, and then take 2 tbsp. spoons 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment should last until the remedy is over.