How to treat the corns?
The knees on the soles of the feet are hard and dry to the touch, insensitive to touch areas of the skin that have a pale gray or yellowish color. Most often, such thickened and coarsened areas are formed on the heels, under the toes or on the thumb of the outer side. As a rule, natoptyshs do not cause painful feelings at rest, but while walking they can cause some inconvenience. The knees are mostly a cosmetic defect in the skin of the legs (if their formation is not caused by flat-footedness or diabetes), so they usually get rid of them at home, using traditional medicine for these purposes.
How to treat natoptysh on his feet
Onion compress is considered one of the best and most affordable tools for dealing with corns. You can do it as follows.
- Take one large onion, peel it and cut it into quarters.
- Put them in a glass jar, cover the onion with vinegar, tightly close the jar with a lid and place it in a dark place for three days. After this period, you can begin treatment.
- In the evening, take a quarter of onion from the jar, divide it into flakes, attach the flakes of the onion to the corns, cover them with pieces of plastic film, tie the compresses to the feet with a bandage, put cotton socks on top and go to bed.
- In the morning, when you wake up, remove compresses, brush off the softened skin of the corns with a leg grater, wash your feet with cool water, dry them well and powder the cleaned areas with talcum powder or baby powder.
Do such compresses for the night until at all get rid of natoptyshy.
Compress of propolis
Horny skin on the feet can be softened with propolis. It is done this way.
- Warm a piece of propolis the size of a cherry in your hands, knead it well, roll a ball out of it, then flatten the ball into a flat cake.
- Attach this cake to the sling, tidy it and put on your socks. You can keep such a compress on your leg all night.
- In the morning, peel off the propolis, steam your feet in hot, soapy water and remove the softened layer of cornified skin with a pumice stone or grater.
After a few sessions of such procedures, even the old, strongly hardened natoptysh will disappear.
To remove natoptyshy, you can use a homemade ointment prepared from such popular products as lard and garlic. For the manufacture of this ointment, you need fresh lard (about 100 grams) and a large head of garlic.
- Peel the garlic, cut the skin off the bacon, skip it together a couple of times through a meat grinder (or grind these ingredients in a blender). Ointment from natoptyshey is ready.
- In the evening, apply it on the feet in the right places, cover the layer of ointment with a film, and sting it.
- In the morning, wipe off the ointment with a napkin, wash your feet with warm water and soap, and treat the softened natoptishas with pumice.
To soften keratinized skin, use a regular lemon. Before using it to treat natoptysh on his feet, his feet should be properly steamed. This is best done before bedtime. Then attach lemon pulp to the sore spots, cover it with a wrap and fix the compress with a bandage. In the morning, soften the skin on natopysh remove pumice.
In addition to all these compresses, medical footbaths will help you get rid of the natopys.
How to treat natoptysh on the feet with the help of foot baths
- Buy a few liters of fermented milk whey, warm it well on the weakest fire, pour the hot whey into the basin, immerse the feet in it and keep them in the whey for about half an hour.
- After completing the procedure, wipe the feet well with a towel and brush the corns with castor oil.
Do these healing baths every evening during the week.
Potato Linen Foot Bath
- Put a hundred grams of well-washed potato peel into a small saucepan, pour forty grams of flax seeds there (buy them at the pharmacy), add half a liter of water and put the saucepan on a small fire. Boil the mixture after boiling for about half an hour.
- After that, rub the boiled out peels and seeds together with the liquid in which they were boiled, add about a liter of hot boiled water to the resulting puree, pour the mixture into a small bowl and when it cools a little, put the feet in it. Hold your legs in the pelvis for twenty minutes.
This remedy, perhaps more than any other, softens coarse skin.