Key Lime Ice Pops
Turn your favorite summer pie into an easy creamy lime and graham cracker frozen treat.
Test Kitchen Tip: You don't need fancy ice pop molds to make these pops. Try using basic tools you already have in your kitchen, such as small paper cups, a loaf pan, large ice cube trays or even empty yogurt containers.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the graham crackers to form fine crumbs. Add the butter and pulse to combine.
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer, using the whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese on low speed until smooth. With the mixer running, gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, then the lime zest and juice.
- Add the cream, then increase the speed until mixture is thick and soft peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes. Divide among the cups (about 5 tablespoons per cup). Top with the graham mixture and lightly press down to flatten.
- Transfer the cups to a small rimmed baking sheet and push a craft stick halfway down into each cup. Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, peel the cups away from the pops.
Video: Key Lime Pie Pop
Meghan’s private visits to Grenfell explained as she reveals her first solo project as a royal
How to Live in Harmony with Others
Netflixs new original You is based on the psychologically thrilling novel of the same name
How to Meet Selena Gomez
15 Latest Jumpsuits That Prove That They Are For Everyone
Zaras About to Drop Its Best-Ever Party Shoes, and Ive Tried Them on Already
How to Report Something Stolen Abroad
Best Nail Polish Colors For Olive, Tan, Light, Medium Skins
Moms Everywhere Are Applauding This Teacher for Holding a Students Son During Class
Are You Getting Enough Calcium and Vitamin D