Oil painting "The Breath of Autumn"
Painting a picture will take several days, because each working layer should have time to dry.
- brushes, different in size, - palette, - paints, - canvas, - linseed oil. Painting
When you need to make the paint less thick, dilute them with oil. For the same purpose, you can use a solvent. 1. Draw the sky with the blending of blue and white tones. Those areas that require darkening, paint the same group of colors with the addition of carbon black gas. The amount of dark paint added should be smaller than the match head.
>img src="https://sdelaysam-svoimirukami.ru/images/13/262-kartina-maslom-dyhanie-oseni.jpg" alt="Oil Painting Breath of Autumn" title="Oil Painting Breath of Autumn">
2. On the canvas, mark the boundary of the water. Work through the light and dark areas in this zone.
3. To draw a reflection from the trees, add a drop of brown mars dark brown to blue.
4. Go to the zone of trees. The main colors for painting this area will be ocher, carbon black, mars brown and yellow cadmium. If necessary, add shades of green, in this case the emerald green color was mixed. 11.jpg Begin by applying the borders of the tops of trees, then fill the space with light and dark hues to create a volume.At this stage, set aside work, let the paints dry out.
5. On a dried or almost dried layer, apply dotted kraplak red dark. In the reflection zone of the trees, add a few strokes of bright ocher.
6. Work again dark and light areas of water, creating smooth transitions. This effect can be achieved by "stretching" one color, moving to another layer.
7. Apply a little white and yellow on the foliage. Make thin stripes where you need to emphasize the shadows by adding Mars brown dark.
8. Draw the ducks.
Picture is ready.