Pecan Crusted Tilapia
1. Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 425 * F
2. Cut fish into 3-4 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Then line a baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
4. Next, using two shallow dishes, stir cornmeal and pecans together in one, and the flour and cayenne in the second.
5. In a small bowl, stir together egg white and 1 tablespoon of water then dip each piece of fish in flour mixture, followed by dragging it in the cornmeal mixture and before placing each on the sprayed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pieces.
6. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Enjoy.
Video: Pecan-Crusted, Baked Tilapia Recipe : Making Delicious Meals
Are Adriana Lima And Alessandra Ambrosio Retiring
How to Take a Detox Bath
Abby Lee Miller Has Broken Her Silence After Being Sentenced to a Year In Prison
Men’s SpectaclesGlasses Guide
How to Make High Calorie Granola Bars
How to Incubate Eggs in an Electric Frying Pan
Ashwagandha For Thyroid In Hindi
5 Easy Ways to Prevent Joint Pain
BeautySchool: Two Ways to Fill in Your Brows
5 Healthy Casserole Recipes We Cant Get Enough Of
4 Tips to Help Sinus Sufferers Get a Good Night’s Rest
Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhall Star in the Next Must-See Space Film