S’mores: the summertime staple combing a graham, a ‘mallow, and some chocolate. But these tasty treats have the tendency to make a major mess. For a portable and less-sticky (but just as gooey!) substitute, try our S'more Brownies with a health-conscious twist. Better double the batch—this decadent dessert will have everyone begging for s’more.
Makes 16 1-inch squares
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup of whole-wheat flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar, or substitute
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tablespoons applesauce or baby dates
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 dark chocolate bar, chopped
- 2 graham crackers, chopped
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 inch pan with cooking spray
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix butter, egg whites, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients on top of the wet and combine until smooth.
- Spread batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until firm and beginning to crack on the top.
- Pull out pan and sprinkle marshmallows on the top. Add graham crackers and chocolate.
- Put back in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned and chocolate begins to melt.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Video: Homemade S'mores Brownies | Best Chocolate Brownies | Sweet Treats | Twisted
How I Finally Lost Weight—and Learned to Love Exercise
Brite Life Grape Glucose
How to Conduct a Prayer Meeting
How to Raise Good Cholesterol and Lower Bad Cholesterol
How to Let Someone Know You Like Them
Kristen Bell Dissed Melania Trump in Her SAG Awards Opening Monologue
Send Game Of Thrones Spoilers To Your Enemies With New App
Testing for Hepatitis C: What to Expect
Pet Therapy and Depression
Things Indian Men Wants in a Wife in Hindi
Restaurant Review: Galvin HOP, Spitalfields