Pork with pineapple, step-by-step recipe with photos for the New Year 2015
Soon the New Year holidays will come, they will bring long-awaited guests to our house, many gifts and, of course, a solemn feast. Each hostess is trying to cook something new and interesting for the New Year. The combination of meat and fruit is always win-win, especially when it comes to pineapple. This exotic fruit is ideally combined with pork, so today we bring to your attention a recipe for a dish that is perfect for a festive meal.
Pork with pineapple: a step by step recipe
- pork tenderloin - 800 gr.
- canned pineapple –200g.
- green bell pepper - 1 pc
- natural tomato juice - 200 ml
- soy sauce - 150 ml
- flour - 1 tbsp. l.
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l.
- carrots - 1 pc
- potato starch - 1 tbsp. l.
- vinegar - 2 tbsp. l.
- First you need to cut the pork into small cubes. It is better to do this when the meat is slightly frozen.
- Then mix in a deep plate starch with flour and pour in soy sauce. Before we begin to cook pork with pineapple it needs to marinate. To do this, add the resulting mixture to the meat and mix thoroughly, so that all the pieces are evenly covered with sauce. Marinem at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop green Bulgarian peppers and carrots into thin strips. If canned pineapple for cooking pork caught rings, then they should be cut into small cubes.
- Carrots need to be cleaned and grated on a large grater.
- Now heat up the vegetable oil and fry carrots on it for about 3-4 minutes. Then add the sliced pepper and fry it until golden. And only after that we send pieces of pineapple into the frying pan, it does not need to be kept on the fire for too long, 2 minutes will be enough.
- While the vegetables are cooling, fry the pork until crispy.
- Next, let's do the sauce. Mix tomato juice with sugar and vinegar.
- Combine the fried pieces of meat with vegetables and sauce, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Pork with pineapple in the oven, recipe
- pork (tenderloin) - 500 gr.
- Mayonnaise - 100 gr.
- hard cheese - 150 gr.
- canned pineapple - 1 can
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pork need to be cut into portions and beat well.
- Ready chops salt, pepper, sprinkle with spices and leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Now fry the meat in the pan.
- Cover the pan with parchment paper or foil and grease with vegetable oil.
- Put pork on it, lubricate it with mayonnaise, put a ring of canned pineapple on top.
- Hard cheese should be rubbed on a coarse grater and sprinkled on top of it on pineapple.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place in it a pan with a dish for 40 minutes.
- After the pork with pineapple is cooked, it can be served to the table with any garnish.