Surprisingly, from the sleeves of toilet paper can make such an elegant "Forged" frame
This elegant twisted frame for the photo looks like it had to be melted and forged by metal. In fact, it was manufactured by sleeves from used toilet paper and inexpensive plastic frames. Would you like step by step instructions? You are welcome!
For the project you will need:
- Cheap plastic photo frames (10x15 cm) (4 pcs.)
- Approximately 20 sleeves from toilet paper
- Reiki 1 cm in diameter, 92 cm in length (2 pcs.)
- Hot glue
- White shiny paint
- A lot of patience
1. Photo frames need to be dismantled in parts, putting the glass and the back card aside. Put the frames on the lined board according to the plan, at a distance of 7.5 cm from each other.
2. Now cut the slats and glue them to the frames with hot glue. Reiki will ensure the stability of our design.They should not be too much to get the effect of a delicate light frame. As you can see in the picture, the slats connect the 4 frames to the center. Be careful to place the slats away from the inner edges of the frame, so that later it is easy to insert photos!
3. After the glue dries, gently invert the work. While our frame is unstable, but as soon as the filigree details are added, it will become more stable.
4. Cut paper sleeves into strips with a width of half a centimeter, preparing a whole bunch of little rings! Set aside one sleeve. Later it will need to be cut lengthwise into half centimeters.
5. The central detail of the frame is a flower. From him and should begin. To form the middle of a flower, wrap strips of paper around a pencil — there will be a curl. Secure the ends with glue. When creating petals, make a curl in the center, pinch the edges and fix the ends of the tape with glue. Now connect and glue all the elements to make a flower. Wait until the glue dries.
6. As you can see, the slats raise the frames laid on the table by about 2 centimeters. Therefore, for the central flower needed lining - a circle glued from paper.Above it, a flower is fixed and fixed with glue. Then you can proceed to the completion of the twisted "vegetative" design, filling the space between the frames.
7. Create filigree curlicues around the frames, repeating the selected ornament on all sides of the work.
The easiest way to do this, if setting the curl on one side, immediately create a similar one on the opposite.
Do not forget to glue all the elements of the ornament to the frame in the course of work. When all the curls are glued and dried, the twisted construction is surprisingly stable! A few additional details to give the flower a more finished look.
Create a sepal, cutting the petals and sticking them in the center of the flower.
8. After all the parts are dry, the frame is ready for painting.
It took an aerosol can of white glossy paint. Frames and filigree patterns are carefully painted.
After complete drying, you can insert into frame your favorite photos!