Sweet cherry jam for the winter - a five-minute recipe without pits and with a bone - Cherry jam recipes from black, white and yellow berries with lemon and walnuts
How to make jam from sweet cherry recipes explain in great detail. White, yellow and dark varieties can be used, cooked with and without stones, and put together berries with lemon, orange and walnuts. We offer a selection of the best and simplest options, ranging from the classic “five minutes” to more exotic methods with gelatin, vanilla, and carnation buds. Learn our recipes and pamper your loved ones with delicious, fragrant and healthy homemade delicacies.
Thick jam from pitted cherries - recipe with photos step by step
Cherry jam made according to this recipe from a photo is very thick and sweet. Despite repeated heat treatment, the berries perfectly retain their shape and do not fall apart during storage. Citric acid serves as a natural preservative and does not allow the syrup to ferment and lose bright, saturated color.
Essential ingredients for making thick, seedless sweet cherry jam
- cherry - 2 kg
- sugar - 2.5 kg
- citric acid - ½ tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make home-made thick, cherry-free seedless jam
- Cherries wash and dry. Pull out the bones.
- Pour the sugar over the berries and leave for 5-6 hours to release the natural juice.
- On medium heat, bring the sweet mass to a boil, reduce the heat to minimum and boil for 10 minutes. Stir regularly and timely remove the foam that forms on the surface.
- Then remove from the stove and leave overnight. In the morning, repeat the boiling and again allow to stand for at least half a day. During the third boil, pour in citric acid and cook over low heat until the mass reaches the desired thickness. Hot pour into sterilized jars and cork lids.When blanks cool completely, store before winter in a dry, cool and dark place.
Simple jam-five-minute cherry with a bone - a recipe for a hurry
The easiest and most affordable option for making cherry jam is the “five minutes” of berries with stones. Even an inexperienced hostess who does not have much free time for cooking can make such a delicacy for the winter.
Ingredients for quick recipe of cherry jam with bone
- cherry - 2 kg
- sugar - 1 kg
- water - 4 tbsp. l
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook a “five minute” of sweet cherries with a stone
- Cherries thoroughly wash, dry and put in a deep enameled container.
- Fill the berries with sugar and leave for 3-4 hours to stand out juice.
- Then put the container with the berries on a small fire, pour water at room temperature and bring to a boil. Be sure to stir in the process, so that sugar does not stick to the bottom and does not burn. Otherwise, the delicacy will acquire an unpleasant bitter taste.
- Boil the berries for 5 minutes, always removing the foam formed on the surface. Pour the hot jam in jars, screw on the lids and cover with a thick cloth until cool. Then carry to storage before winter in the pantry.
Five-minute jam from pitted cherries with gelatin - a recipe with photos and video
Gentle and reminiscent of marmalade - such jam is made from sweet cherry, if you follow the tips of this recipe with a photo. Soft consistency can be achieved through part of the gelatin. Moreover, it is not soaked in water, but combined with sugar and this mixture is sprinkled with berries. The granules are absorbed into the exuded juice and make the syrup thicker and more dense.
Essential Ingredients for Five-Cherry Jam
- sweet cherry - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- gelatin - 60 g
Step-by-step instructions on how to make five-minute jams from sweet cherries
- Remove leaves and stalks from cherries. Rinse berries, dry and remove the bones.
- Pour sugar, pre-mixed with granules of gelatin, cover with a clean towel and clean in a dry place, protected from sun, for 8-10 hours.
- After the expiry of the allotted time, send a container of sugar-sugar mass to the stove, set the medium heat and bring to the boil. Stir regularly, so that the workpiece does not burn, and be sure to remove the foam from the surface.
- When the jam starts to boil, boil it for no more than 5 minutes,hot pour into dry, sterile jars, cork with lids, cover with a blanket and wait for complete cooling. Then carry to winter storage in the cellar or basement.
Black cherry jam for the winter - a simple recipe without sterilization
This simple recipe with a photo will teach everyone who wants to prepare for the jam the black cherry jam. Sterilize the product is not required. The role of the natural preservative will be played by freshly squeezed lemon juice, and the buds of the cloves, which are part of it, will enrich the taste and aroma with completely new bright, memorable and savory shades.
The necessary ingredients for a simple recipe for winter cherry jam
- sweet cherry - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- water - 200 ml
- fresh lemon juice - 35 ml
- carnation - 2 buds
Step by step instructions on how to boil delicious jam for the winter without sterilization
- Berries to sort, wash and dry. Scrubs remove.
- Pour the sugar into a deep enameled pan, add water, put on a small fire and, stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Boil until the crystals completely dissolve. If the mass thickens heavily, add some more water.
- Pour in the syrup berries, mix thoroughly, reduce the heat and languish for about half an hour, so that the cherry juice has managed to stand out.
- 5 minutes before switching off, pour in lemon juice, put carnation buds and bring to a boil again.
- When the surface starts bubbling, remove the foam, remove the clove flowers, spread the dessert into cans and immediately roll under the metal covers.
- Wrap a blanket and wait until the seals are completely cool. Store in a dry, cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
Yellow cherry jam with lemon and vanilla for the winter - recipe and photo
From the ripe yellow cherry in this recipe with a photo you can cook for the winter a very unusual and tasty jam. The consistency of it will turn out thick and dense, and the berries and lemon slices will boil down almost to the state of candied fruits. Additional brightness will give the delicacy vanilla, which is part. Thanks to her sweet dessert will have a memorable and striking seductive fragrance.
Ingredients for the preparation for the winter of a delicious jam with a lemon of yellow cherry
- cherry - 2 kg
- sugar - 2 kg
- lemon - 3 pcs
- vanilla - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instruction, a recipe for the winter of jam from yellow cherry, lemon and vanilla
- Remove the stems from the cherries, wash them well, dry them, free them from seeds, put them in a copper basin, pour in sugar and leave for 3-4 hours to let the berries run.
- After the necessary time has passed, put the container on the fire and bring to a boil, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Foam, formed on the surface, in a timely manner to remove.
- Rinse the lemons, dry and cut with a sharp knife into thin slices (quarters or halves, if desired). Add to boiling jam, mix gently, trying not to deform citrus fruits and berries, and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover with gauze and leave to soak for 6-8 hours.
- Double repeat these actions, ensuring that the liquid is maximally boiled and become a consistency reminiscent of honey.
- During the third boiling, add vanilla to the berries and gently stir.
- Hot jam packaged in sterile jars, roll tin lids and leave on the kitchen table to cool completely. Until winter, store in a dry cellar or storage room.
White cherry pitted jam with walnuts in a slow cooker - a step by step recipe with photos
How to make a sophisticated and luxurious dessert in a multicooker - white cherry jam with walnuts - will tell you a detailed recipe with a photo. The finished delicacy will turn out awesome tasty, rich, fragrant, and will amaze everyone who happens to try it.
Ingredients for cooking in a crock-pot of jam with white cherry and walnuts
- sweet cherry - 1.2 kg
- sugar - 1.2 kg
- walnuts - ½ kg
- citric acid - 1/2 tsp
- water - 200 ml
Step-by-step instruction of the recipe in a multicooker white cherry and walnuts jam
- Remove the fruit stalks from the cherries; wash the berries very well in running water and drain them into a colander so that excess moisture can flow through the glass. Then release from the bones.
- Peel the nuts, cut into large pieces and put one piece into each berry.
- Pour all the sugar into the multi-cooker bowl, pour in water and activate the Quenching program for 10 minutes. Do not close the lid to catch the boiling point. Be sure to stir so that the sugar crystals do not stick to the bottom.
- When the liquid begins to actively seethe, wait a couple of minutes, and then pour berries filled with nuts.Bring fruit to a boil and boil for 5-6 minutes. Then turn off, close the lid and leave the billet to infuse for 6-8 hours or until the morning.
- The next day, repeat the boil and again let the jam stand overnight.
- Before the third boiling add citric acid to the jam and mix it very well. Bring the mass to a boil again and boil for about 10 minutes in the “Quenching” mode.
- When hot, pack jam from cherries in sterilized jars, cork with lids and leave at room temperature until cool. Then put it in the pantry or put it on the balcony.