The fastest cherry pie. Hurry to bake!
Nothing cheers up and is not appreciated among the haste as much as a quickie. Finding one of the ways to make a tasty pie is easier nowadays, but only a small part of them really will save your time. We offer you a quick cake recipe that will meet all your expectations!
What could be closer to the classics than baking with cherries? Fragrant, elegant, sweet and sour, it will awaken your appetite at first sight. We will teach you to cook the most tender dough for this pie.
Cherry jam - 200 g
Walnuts - 50 g
Milk - 5 tbsp. l.
Wheat flour - 350 g
Sugar - 180 g
Butter - 100 g
Egg - 3 pcs.
Baking powder - 1 tsp.
Lemon peel - 1 tbsp. l.
Salt - 0.2 tsp.
- Melt the butter. Add 3 tablespoons of milk, zest, eggs, 150 g of sugar and sifted flour with the baking powder. Knead the dough.
- Cooking stuffing. To do this, mix the jam, chopped nuts.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts.Roll one of them into a 5–7 mm thick rectangle and spread on half of the cherry mixture. Wrap one edge of the rolled dough to the middle and cover with the other edge. Repeat the procedure with the remaining dough and filling.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper. Put the two rolls on the baking sheet with seams down, brush the dough with the remaining milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the rolls in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
You can transform our cherry pie recipe any way you like! For example, it is not at all necessary to use cherries - any other jam or jam will suit you. The main thing remains the same: cooking does not take much time.