Urgently improve self-esteem
Self-confidence is always the key to success. People who know their worth are sure to climb high on the career ladder, they have good relationships with close people, and in general, they get everything they want from life. But there are people who, in spite of their talents and abilities, do not achieve anything.
And it's not that they are worse than everyone else, just because of their insecurity and fear of appearing ridiculous, they can not demonstrate to everyone around what they are capable of. And so by them pass all the joys of life.
Why don't we value ourselves?
Problems with self-esteem occur at any age, both in men and women. Just men, they are mainly associated with work. It is very important for them to be in demand, to occupy a good position and to have a high social status in order to fully support their family. If something does not go well (there is no long-awaited increase, a small salary, etc.), then the self-esteem of men begins to fall.
For women, aside from career growth, it is very important how their appearance and ability to manage the household, to be a mother, be assessed.And most often, problems with self-esteem are associated with complexes that originated in childhood. At this age, we are most susceptible to criticism of others.
And even an unintentionally abandoned insulting word is immediately stored in our memory and then it is very difficult to convince a woman that she is all right with the figure, that she is the most beautiful. After all, she herself does not believe in it. It happens that parents did not sufficiently praise the child and showed him little of their love.
Then the child grows up in full confidence that he has nothing to love. But it happens the other way around, parents love and care for their baby too much, and he grows up with the knowledge that everything is permissible for him. So in praise, too, you need to know the measure.
To live with constant fears and complexes is simply impossible. Therefore, you need to urgently do something and change your opinion about yourself. The question arises, how to increase your self-esteem?
How to solve a problem?
For self-confidence, it is very important for a woman to know that she is a beloved wife, a good mother and a wonderful hostess. Therefore, to improve your perception, it is better to seek help from your closest and most loved people. They definitely have a couple of good words for you.They will honestly tell you about all your virtues. And then you will understand that they are not so bad as they used to think about themselves.
For a girl, her appearance is very important, as she is perceived by others. It seems to her that others have a better body, a bigger chest and longer legs. And on this occasion there is a lot of complexes. After all, at such a young age, we still cannot accept and love ourselves as we are, and constantly compare ourselves with others. And yet it happens that a friend who is less pretty than you is more popular with guys.
Simply, she is self-confident, behaves more freely, with her is easy and fun - it attracts others like a magnet. And you are such a beauty sitting quietly on the sidelines and no one notices you. Offensively? So you need to do something about it.
A girl can help improve self-esteem - a change in appearance. Hike to a hairdresser or beauty salon, a new hairstyle, a new trendy dress, and even make-up is not the same as always - all this can give the girl confidence that she is the most beautiful and irresistible.
This will immediately affect her behavior and manner of behaving.She will become more relaxed, flirty and pleasant to talk to. And the compliments of the guys will not keep you waiting. All this can raise the self-esteem of any girl.
The main thing is to love yourself, all the advantages of the figure, and the flaws can be hidden with the help of properly chosen clothes. Believe me, even the highest paid models in the world have a bunch of complexes about their appearance. All of us are not perfect - this is the beauty of female beauty.
There are ways to help you improve your self-esteem.
- The first one is to love your reflection in the mirror. Looking into it, you should first of all always pay attention to the advantages of your figure and face, and the flaws - just do not notice.
If you decide to change your appearance, but do not know where to start, start with the right personal care. Cosmetic procedures will not only improve the appearance of the skin and hair, but also improve their health. You will feel more confident. And in the search for a new style will help you various fashion magazines, which are full of useful tips on how to become beautiful and fashionable. You can also take as an example the style of your favorite movie star and follow it.
With looks sorted out.Now let's talk about the psychological component of your self-esteem, how you perceive yourself, what you think about yourself.
- Let's move on to the second method - praise yourself more often. Even if it seems to you that you have nothing to praise you for, this is not so. Surely, you will have the ability to something that admire others. And let you just make the best coffee or bake delicious cakes. But besides you so no one knows how!
- The third way is to write down all your merits and successes in a special notebook. Every day, put there any of your achievements that you have achieved today. And when it will seem to you that you are a failure, refer to this notebook. You will see that not one page is written there. What a fine fellow you are! But here you need to know when to stop. High self-esteem - this is also not very good. Sometimes it is worthwhile to criticize yourself - just a little bit, to know what to strive for and where to improve.
- The fourth way is positive thinking. Think only of good. Our thoughts are material. If you are sure that you are a goddess, then those around you will believe in it.
- The fifth way is to be interesting. Get a favorite hobby.Do not spend your free time sitting at the TV. There are so many interesting things in the world. You can attend various exhibitions, seminars, art galleries, theater. Expand your horizons. And then you will always have something to talk about and you can support any topic of conversation.
- The sixth way - do not pay attention to the criticism of others, if it does not have a justification. Perhaps these people are just jealous of you, and they are trying to humiliate you in this way, and to appear better against your background.
- And the seventh, last way - engage in self-suggestion. Remember how in the famous movie the main character told herself “I am the most charming and attractive”. You can also follow this advice. Every time, looking in the mirror, tell yourself that you are beautiful and clever. And then over time you will believe it.
What to do if you can not independently understand the reasons for their self-doubt? An experienced psychologist can help you with this. He will correctly determine with the help of various tests the level of your self-esteem, and will sort through all your fears, complexes, and the reasons for them. And then he will give good advice on how to increase your self-esteem and regain faith in your own strength.
But if you do not have time to visit a specialist.You can always access the services of the Internet. There you will find a lot of online tests, thanks to which you can independently determine whether you are assessing yourself correctly or still need to change yourself somehow. The main thing is to honestly answer all the questions.
Self-confidence is a very important quality. It allows you to fully enjoy life. That is why it is so necessary to work hard to increase your self-esteem. You need to constantly set yourself real goals and apply all your strength to achieve them.
In no case do not give up halfway and bring everything to the end. And believe me, every time when you celebrate, albeit small, but a victory, you will feel your importance and self-confidence, you will begin to respect yourself. You are capable of much. The main thing - this is very hard to want.
Love yourself with all your strengths and weaknesses. Remember that you are unique. And one like you is no longer in the whole world.