What are sweets?
Probably, there is rarely such a person who would not like sweets. As a rule, these are high-calorie foods that contain sugar and have a very pleasant taste. In the process of making sweets, sugar, flour, fruits, milk, eggs, nuts and various kinds of additives and dyes are used. What are sweets in the world?
Depending on what ingredients are included in the composition, all sweets are usually divided into the following groups:
- Sugar products, among which there are such types of sweets as:
- egg whites whipped with sugar with various additives (meringue, meringue, soufflé, creams, mousses, marshmallows, marshmallow);
- fruits and berries cooked in sugar syrup with various additives (jam, marmalade, marmalade, jam, jam, jelly);
- sweets (roasting, caramel, toffee, lollipops, fudge, marzipan);
- Eastern sweets (types: halva, kozinaki, Turkish delight, nougat, candied fruits, churchkhela);
- cacao bean sweets (chocolate and its varieties);
- dairy products with various additives (ice cream, popsicle, sweet yoghurts, cheese curds).
- Flour products, among which are the following types of sweets:
- baked dough products (waffles, cookies, pies, cheesecakes, donuts);
- bakery products (rum women, gingerbread, muffins, gingerbread);
- desserts (eclairs, cakes, pastries).
Any of these sweets can be attributed to harmful products, as they contain in their composition a large amount of sugar, fat and condensed proteins, as well as various additives and dyes. Uncontrolled consumption of these sweets will sooner or later lead to diabetes, obesity, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular diseases. What are the sweets that you need to eat with caution in the first place? According to experts, these are any creams, ice cream, donuts, rum women, eclairs and pastries. They contain the highest concentration of fats of various origin and condensed proteins, and the sugar content exceeds the permissible limits.
Of course, sweets adversely affect the shape, but also all sugar-containing products are an excellent tool against stress. What sweets can you eat? Experts identify 7 types of sweets that you can eat without fear of getting fat:
- MarshmallowIn this marshmallow, no additives contain only applesauce, molasses, egg white and powder. An important feature of this organism is that it takes a long time to break down sugar in the human body, so even if you ate some marshmallow for the night, it will not affect your figure.
- Paste. This pastille contains egg white, jelly, fruits and berries, which do not have a high calorie content, but on the contrary, are even beneficial to the body.
- Marmalade. The composition of this sweetness includes pectins, fructose, gelatin and applesauce. Useful and harmless to the body are any kinds of marmalade without sugar sprinkling.
- Honey. This useful product is very difficult to harm your figure. It can be added to tea, coffee, cereals, and besides, this product is an excellent anti-depressant.
- Eastern sweets. All of them are very useful for the body, as they contain honey, nuts, spices and raisins, which quickly give the body a feeling of fullness.
- Cakes with yogurt and fruit. They are considered low-calorie if they are filled with natural yoghurts and jellies, and also devoid of biscuits, whipped cream, butter and cream decorations.
- Black chocolate.It is in this type of chocolate that soy is absent, vegetable fats and sugar, and 80% of the bar consists of cocoa beans.
Naturally, these sweets should be consumed in moderation and preferably before lunch, so that all their calories will benefit the body, and most importantly, they will have time to influence the work of the brain before you go to bed. And what sweets can nursing mothers? This question is always relevant for moms who are breastfeeding their babies, since all those substances that the mother eats at the table with the milk come to the baby. It is believed that sweets should be consumed in limited quantities due to the fact that there is a risk of allergies in the child. Experts advise to first try the product, and if the child does not have a reaction to it, then use it as food.