What can un?
PI - an individual entrepreneur or an individual registered with the tax authority as a person engaged in entrepreneurial activity.
Consider the advantages of an individual entrepreneur over a limited liability company (LLC), namely, let's talk about what can SP.
Being faced with a choice: open an LLC or register as an individual entrepreneur, a person thinks about the limitations of both and differently about the possibilities of individual entrepreneurs and limited liability companies in the field of interest. Look at what the individual entrepreneur can do, what unacceptable activities for him exist.
According to the law, the SP has a civil legal status equal to the status of a legal entity. Accordingly, the SP is entitled to conduct any business aimed at regular profit, not prohibited by the law of any commercial organization. Although there are exceptions, a list of which is given below.
Individual entrepreneur has no right to:
- work with alcohol products (except beer), that is, produce and sell it;
- develop, test and repair aircraft, namely rockets, airplanes, helicopters;
- engage in pharmaceutical activities;
- develop, produce, dispose of military equipment;
- produce and trade weapons and its main parts, ammunition;
- store, transport and dispose of chemical weapons and nuclear waste;
- engage in private security activities;
- to employ citizens of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation;
- create non-state pension funds;
- to transport cargo and passengers by air;
- engage in space activities.
PI can choose a fairly simple and convenient tax system. In addition to the general taxation system, individual entrepreneurs have the right to choose special regimes: the simplified tax system (STS), the imputed income tax (the single tax on imputed income) or the PCT (patent taxation system).
- At USN, the IP will not have to pay taxes such as VAT (value added tax), personal income tax (personal income tax), property tax, unified social tax (single social tax). Also, the IE will be able to choose the object of taxation (income, income, reduced by the amount of expenses).
- Under the UTII, the IP is exempt from the same taxes as with the USN, but is obliged to pay a single tax on imputed income, its amount is fixed in the regulations.
- PSN is a patent taxation system, where an individual entrepreneur can get (buy) a patent for a certain type of activity and will not pay income tax on it.
Young entrepreneurs often have a question, can entrepreneurs hire workers, because as the business grows, it becomes more difficult for one to cope. Of course, if an entrepreneur has a need for workers, then he is entitled to hire them. But this is not always beneficial, since in some cases it is possible to conclude an agreement on the provision of services with other organizations.
It must be remembered that with PSN as a tax system, an individual entrepreneur can work no more than 15 employees during a tax period. If the PI is not on a patent, then the number of staff should not exceed 100 employees.
The SP may submit reports in one of the following ways:
- Personal visit to the Federal Tax Service Inspectorate (Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service), the FIU (Russian Pension Fund), the Social Insurance Fund (Social Insurance Fund) and the submission of reports in paper form.The IFTS file reports at the place of registration of individual entrepreneurs.
- The visit of the trustee individual entrepreneur. In order to receive documents from him, he must provide a power of attorney. From October 16, 2013, the IE is required.
- Forwarding reports by Russian Post. We recommend sending papers with a valuable letter with an attachment list and a delivery receipt. So, as confirmation of the delivery of reports, an inventory with a stamp of the mail and a letter of return will remain on hand.
- Reporting via the Internet using).
In IFTS it is necessary to provide:
- SP on the simplified taxation declaration of a single tax on the simplified taxation system until April 30 following the reporting year;
- IE on UTII declaration on tax on imputed income quarterly before the 20th day of the month following the reporting quarter;
- PI on the OSNO (general taxation system) VAT return, 3-NDFL (on income tax), 4-NDFL (on expected income next year), book of accounting of income and expenses;
- In the presence of workers, the SP provides information about the average number of employees.
The FIU must provide:
- PI on USN and OSNO personalized registration until March 1 of the following year for the reporting (information about yourself as an insured person, that is, name, insurance number and a copy of the payment order);
- In the presence of workers, the PI submits quarterly RSV-1 (calculation of insurance premiums).
- Personalized accounting
More about this - on the website.
The FSS must provide a report 4a - FSS for voluntary insurance.
Consider whether you want cash PI. Note that the cashier refers to cash discipline, which is required to maintain any individual entrepreneur who works with cash, but in fact it is documentary cash management. Keeping cash is not required from the entrepreneur, if he does not use cash at work.
As for the cash register, the PI can do without it, falling under a number of conditions:
- using UTII as a taxation system and issuing a sales receipt, a strict reporting form or a receipt, if requested by the buyer;
- work and calculations are made only with the population (with the issuance of strict reporting forms), and not with legal entities;
- sale of drugs in rural pharmacies;
- work of IP in hard-to-reach areas;
- the specifics of the activity interferes with working with the cash register (sale of securities, lottery tickets, stamps, religious literature, travel cards in transport, tea in the train, trade from cisterns on the street, trading in the market, fair).