What is chemistry?
All taught or will be taught in school chemistry. That is chemistry, our article will tell.
Chemistry is a science that studies the properties, structure and composition of substances. She also talks about the transformations of all substances and describes the laws by which they occur. Due to such reactions, different substances can turn into new substances.
Chemistry is an extensive science. That is why it is divided into 5 main sections:
- Biochemistry - the science of the study of chemical reactions in living organisms. In it, the study is conducted at the molecular level.
- Analytical chemistry is a science that makes qualitative and quantitative analyzes of various mixtures.
- Organic chemistry is the science of carbon compounds. People know millions of different organic compounds. This knowledge is used, for example, in pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, and polymer production.
- Inorganic chemistry is a science that studies any elements of the periodic table, except carbon.
- Physical chemistry - this science studies the physical laws and phenomena of chemical reactions.